- A detached house with scope for updating
- Potential building plot subject to planning permission
- Walking distance of railway station in a highly sought after village
- Two reception rooms
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Double garage
- Garden backing onto meadowland
- Pleasant outlooks to front and rear
POTENTIAL BUILDING PLOT AND DETACHED FIVE BEDROOMED HOUSE WITH SCOPE FOR UPDATING WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE RAILWAY STATION IN THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE.
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen, dining room, utility/rear porch, landing, five bedrooms, two bathrooms, double garage, garden backing onto meadowland, pleasant outlooks to front and rear, gas central heating, double glazing, potential building plot subject to gaining planning permission.
GUIDE PRICE £500,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury 5 miles, Brackley 7 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Kings Sutton railway station 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 6 miles
Oxford 21 miles, Stratford upon Avon 24 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Kings Sutton to London Marylebone by rail 1 hour approx.
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Kings Sutton to Oxford by rail approx. 25 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 2 miles turn left where signposted to Kings Sutton. On entering the village along Banbury Lane turn right where signposted to the railway station and follow the road past the Post Office and stores into Wales Street. The property will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 1 hour), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, 2 public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A detached family house in a picturesque setting on the edge of the village.
* Garden backs onto a stream and meadowland.
* Pleasant outlooks over meadow to front and meadowland to rear.
* There is potential for a building plot, subject to planning permission being gained.
* The potential plot would have a frontage of approximately 12.2 m (40 sq ft) and a depth of approximately 28.3 m (93 ft).
* The house would benefit from some updating.
* Canopy porch, hallway with understairs cupboard.
* Kitchen with sink unit, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, gas hob, cooker, plumbing for automatic dishwasher, wall mounted gas boiler.
* Separate dining room, scope to knock through to kitchen.
* Cloakroom, utility/rear porch with plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for dryer.
* Sitting room with open fire.
* Landing with built-in airing cupboard.
* Master bedroom has a range of built-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom.
* Bedroom two has a vanity wash basin.
* Three further bedrooms.
* Family bathroom having bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin with mixer tap, WC.
* Attached double garage having up and over doors, light and power, personal door to rear garden.
* The gardens are to front, side and rear. The front garden is bounded by a low brick wall, there are flower and shrub borders and pathways.
* A concrete driveway leads to the side allowing off road car parking space. The rear garden backs onto a small stream and a meadow over which there are some attractive outlooks of the countryside beyond. The garden is lawned, there is a patio and flower and shrub beds. Outside lighting. Outside tap.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"To Jeremy and all the team at Anker With our thanks for a successful and smooth sale."