- A large end of terrace house
- Located within the Hanwell Fields development
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite and family bathroom
- South facing rear garden
- Off road parking
A DECEPTIVELY LARGE THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE WITH A LARGE SOUTH FACING GARDEN, PLEASANTLY LOCATED ON THE POPULAR HANWELL FIELDS DEVELOPMENT ON THE NORTHERN OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN.
Entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, kitchen, L-shaped sitting room, conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, off road car parking, single garage, South facing rear garden.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a Northerly direction along North Bar Street and turn left at the traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately 1 mile heading out of the town travelling past The Barley Mow public house. Continue straight over the next roundabout and then turn right into Duke's Meadow Drive at the next roundabout. Turn right at the first roundabout into Usher Drive and continue following the road as it bends to the left where Melrose Court will be found on the right hand side. The property is situated in the far left corner. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
4 MELROSE COURT is a deceptively spacious three bedroomed end of terrace house. The property is pleasantly located in a quiet cul de sac on the Hanwell Fields development. The property is offered in very good decorative order throughout and has a larger than normal South facing garden to the rear. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Spacious entrance hallway with laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor, doors to kitchen and sitting room, understairs storage cupboard.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin.
* Kitchen recently re-fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer tap, tiling to splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, electric fan oven with gas hob and extractor over, double glazed window to rear, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* L-shaped sitting room with double glazed window to front, double glazed double doors opening to the conservatory.
* Conservatory with wall mounted electric heater, double glazed throughout, double glazed door to rear.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft space, airing cupboard fitted with hot water tank and storage area.
* Master bedroom with built-in storage, double glazed windows to front and rear.
* En-suite fitted with a single shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC. Window to rear, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
* Bedroom two with built-in storage, windows to front and rear.
* Bedroom three with built-in storage and window to rear.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, WC, window to rear, extractor fan, tiled flooring, tiled splashback areas.
* The South facing rear garden comprises a patio/barbeque area, mostly laid to lawn, flower beds and borders, decking area. Outside tap, outside lighting, side access to the front via a gate.
* Single garage in a block of two. The garage with the subject property is the one on the right hand side with a white up and over door. There is also one off road parking space to the front of the garage.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker and Partners are the best Estate Agents we have dealt with after the hunt for the house of our dreams! The Staff are friendly and helpful, being supportive to the completion of purchase. We have had 'experiences with other Estate Agents that I won't name here, were nothing but ruthless...Anker completely restored our confidence!! thank you sooo much!"