- A beautifully presented and greatly improved semi detached house
- Located on a quiet cul de sac within this highly regarded village
- Sitting room
- Re-fitted kitchen/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Re-fitted family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Off road car parking
- Enclosed rear garden
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND GREATLY IMPROVED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE LOCATED ON A QUIET CUL DE SAC WITHIN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE.
Entrance hallway, sitting room, re-fitted kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, re-fitted family bathroom, uPVC double glazing, off road car parking, enclosed rear garden.
GUIDE PRICE £260,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury 7 miles
Shipston on Stour 8 miles
Chipping Norton 8 miles
M40 (Junction 11) 10.5 Miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins approx.
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a Westerly direction toward Shipston on Stour (B4036). Continue for approximately 7 miles travelling through the villages of Broughton, Tadmarton and Swalcliffe. Upon leaving Swalcliffe take the fourth turning on the left into Pound Lane (signposted Sibford Gower). High Meadow is the first turning on the right hand side. The property will be found on the left hand side.
SIBFORD GOWER AND SIBFORD FERRIS are linked villages which lie approximately seven miles from Banbury, eight miles from Shipston on Stour and eight miles from Chipping Norton. They are very popular and amenities include a primary school, the Quaker primary and secondary school, a shop, church, village hall and one public house. The villages are surrounded by delightful undulating countryside with golf courses at Rye Hill, Brailes and Tadmarton Heath, these all being within easy reach.
SIBFORD GOWER AND SIBFORD FERRIS are linked villages which lie approximately seven miles from Banbury, eight miles from Shipston on Stour and eight miles from Chipping Norton. They are very popular and amenities include a primary school, the Quaker primary and secondary school, Sibford private school, a shop, church, village hall and one public house. The villages are surrounded by delightful undulating countryside with golf courses at Rye Hill, Brailes and Tadmarton Heath, these all being within easy reach.
* Highly regarded well served village
* Pleasant cul de sac location.
* Spacious entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor and understairs storage cupboard.
* At the front of the property there is a pleasant sitting room with wood effect flooring and a window overlooking the front garden.
* At the rear of the property there is a spacious kitchen/dining room which has been re-fitted within recent years. This includes modern eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over and a double bowl sink and draining board and a four ring electric hob with an extractor fan over. There is a built-in double oven, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a tumble dryer, door and window to rear garden.
* On the first floor the landing has a hatch to the loft space and a useful airing cupboard.
* There are three bedrooms on this floor, two of which are double in size and one is a single.
* The bathroom has been re-fitted in recent years with a smart modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin housed in vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiling to walls and floor.
* Outside the property to the front there is a small garden area and an off road car parking space for one vehicle.
* The main area of garden is located to the rear and extends to approximately 35' in length which is predominantly laid to lawn with well stocked flower and plant borders.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Night storage heating.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Over the years we have always sought Tomâ€™s advice and used Anker and Partners to sell our houses and barn conversions. He provides accurate valuations and we are always given a professional service. We have no hesitation in recommending anyone with land to sell, barns to convert or new homes to consult them."