Highlands, Lower Tadmarton
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THESE PROPERTIES EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE OVER 55'S BEAUTIFULLY SITUATED IN A PARKLAND DEVELOPMENT WITH RURAL VIEWS TO THE REAR.
Hall, cloakroom, large living room, garden/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, further double bedroom, separate bathroom, gas ch via rads, double glazing, gardens, parking space and garage, no upward chain.
Banbury 4 miles
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Shipston-on-Stour 9 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Leamington Spa by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Westerly direction toward Shipston-on-Stour (B4035). Travel through the village of Broughton and after approximately 1 mile turn left where signposted to Bloxham and Highlands. After approximately a ¼ of a mile turn left into Highlands and follow the long driveway to the bottom. The property will be found by bearing right at the end.
TADMARTON PARK is situated in a rural location between the villages of Lower Tadmarton and Bloxham. It is surrounded by open countryside and there are lovely communal grounds including landscaped gardens and a beautiful perimeter wall enjoying lovely views from paths meandering through grass and woodland.
The nearby village of Bloxham lies approximately 1 mile away. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery, golf driving range and squash club.
44 HIGHLANDS forms part of an exclusives development for the over 55's. It offers an ideal opportunity for those wishing to downsize or acquire a "lock up and leave". Highlands is situated in a lovely spot between villages and not far from Banbury. It occupies an elevated site with commanding views over the surrounding North Oxfordshire countryside. This property enjoys those outlooks to the rear from the house and garden. In addition to a generous private garden there are lovely communal landscaped gardens, squares, grass and woodland areas. The property itself is well proportioned with a ground floor cloakroom, a large living room which leads to a garden room and either could be used to accommodate a dining area. There is a kitchen/breakfast room with an extensive range of units. On the fist floor there is a master bedroom suite which includes a dressing room and en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom is also a double and both have lovely views over adjoining fields.
There is a parking space on the driveway in front of a single garage.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented two bedroomed house in a delightful location.
* A rare opportunity to acquire a property on this sought after development for the over 55's.
* Lovely rural views to the rear and beautiful perimeter walk in the communal grounds.
* Well balanced accommodation on two floors.
* Ground floor cloakroom.
* Large living room.
* Garden room with lovely views.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with built-in oven, hob and extractor, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted gas fired boiler in a kitchen unit.
* Master bedroom with rural views having a dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, half tiled walls, window.
* Further double bedroom with window to rear with views over countryside.
* Gas central heating via radiators and double glazing.
* Alarm system.
* Gardens comprising patio, lawned area with borders, gate to communal gardens and perimeter walk.
* Parking space on a block paved area in front of the single garage accessible via an up and over door. This is the middle of three garages located in front of the property.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the cupboard in the kitchen.
Agent's note I
This is an age restricted development meaning that at least one occupier of the property must be aged 55 or over.
It is a freehold property however there is a service charge for the communal areas which is currently £371.94 payable twice yearly.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.