- A detached family home
- In an exclusive setting adjoining farmland
- Within a popular and well served village
- Three reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Private rear garden
- Double garage
- Off road car parking
- No onward chain
A detached four bedroomed family house in an exclusive setting adjoining farmland on the edge of this popular and well served village
Middleton Cheney boasts a vibrant community for all dynamics. One of the largest villages in the South of the county. It has amenities not normally associated with village life. Facilities within the village include a chemist, three churches, vets surgery, library, village store, post office and popular public houses. Hot food takeaways include a Fish & Chip shop and Ming's Chinese. The village hall offers a range of clubs & societies for all ages and there is schooling to cover Kindergarten right the way through to Sixth form education. A greater retail experience is located nearby in Banbury, where you will find all the top High Street outlets and "out of town" retail parks with free parking.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An attractive detached modern family house which is beautifully presented throughout and occupies a pleasant position on the edge of the village adjoining farmland over which there are some attractive outlooks over the countryside.
* Many features throughout to include oak laminate flooring in the hallway, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room and bathroom.
* Canopy porch, entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor, feature stained glass window, large window half way up staircase allowing plenty of natural light.
* Cloakroom with WC, wash basin with mixer tap.
* Comfortable sitting room.
* Kitchen/dining room which is much larger than average due to the dining area having been opened up to the kitchen. Excellently planned and fitted. Stainless steel double oven, gas hob, cooker extractor hood, ceramic tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled floor, concealed lighting above working surfaces, downer spotlighting from ceiling, understairs cupboard with meters within, telephone point, fridge freezer, automatic dishwasher.
* Garden room. Double glazed double doors to garden, downer spotlighting from ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
* Landing with trap to roof space, built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater.
* Master bedroom with en-suite shower room having shower cubicle, wash basin and WC, shaver point, extractor. Built-in double wardrobe.
* Bedroom two with built-in wardrobe.
* Bedroom three with fitted wardrobe.
* Bathroom with suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin, WC, downer spotlighting.
* There are pleasant gardens to front and rear. At the front there is a driveway area which allows car parking space for two vehicles in front of the double garage. To the rear there is a pleasant and private south facing garden which is beautifully landscaped and comprises a lawn, flower and shrub borders, pathways, a roofed in pergola with seating and lighting, a number of fruit trees. The rear garden adjoins farmland and there are some pleasant views over the countryside. Path and gateway to side. Outside lighting. Outside tap. Gate in fence gives side access to The Tythings visitors parking area.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas connected.
* Solar panels on rear roof slope make this house very energy efficient with low heating bills.
West Northants District Council. Council tax band E.
Energy rating: B
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
"I purchased my property through Ankers. We had a couple of ups and downs during the process but through it all the staff were amazing and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. All very friendly and approachable."