- A spacious brand new non-estate detached house
- Situated in the heart of this highly sought after village
- Kitchen/dining room
- Integrated appliances
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Plenty of off road parking
- Air source energy saving heat pump
A SPACIOUS BRAND NEW NON-ESTATE DETACHED HOUSE BEING BUILT TO AN EXACTING STANDARD, SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THIS WELL PLACED AND HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER NORTH OXFORDSHIRE VILLAGE.
Large entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, utility room, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, plenty of off road parking, good sized rear garden, air source energy saving heat pump.
GUIDE PRICE £600,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury 6 miles, Chipping Norton 9 miles
Oxford 17 miles, Banbury railway station 5.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins, Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Travel through the village of Bloxham and having passed the church bear left at the mini roundabout where signposted to The Barfords. Continue for approximately 1.5 miles travelling through Barford St. John and onward to Barford St. Michael. Continue through the narrow section known as The Rock and after approximately 200 yards turn right and follow the road around to the right until Robins Close will be found on the right hand side and the property will be found on the right into Townsend. The property will be found on the right hand side.
BARFORD ST. MICHAEL is a pleasant, sought after and relatively small village lying between the larger villages of Bloxham and Deddington. Within the village there is a public house, Village hall with groups for toddlers and the elderly, Post Office/farm shop with a vast range of services and parish church. There is a monthly market selling local produce and gifts. A wider range of facilities can be found in the other aforementioned villages.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A detached predominantly stone house with a tiled roof under construction by local builders of high repute L&H New Build.
* Built to the highest specification the property is situated in the heart of the village which is well placed for the nearby villages of Deddington and Bloxham.
* Beautifully constructed and having the benefit of a 10 year NHBC guarantee.
* Large downstairs cloakroom.
* High quality kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances.
* Aga wood burning stove in sitting room fireplace.
* Of excellent design and offering well planned spacious living accommodation.
* Excellent electrical specification throughout with ceiling and wall lighting.
* Excellent quality sanitaryware in white with chrome fixtures and fittings. Pressurised water system.
* Centrally heated and double glazed.
* TV points and telephone points, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
* USB points throughout.
* Outside lighting, outside tap.
* Large block paved parking area at the front. Good sized level rear garden.
Mains water, electricity and drainage connected.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
"We found Ankers to be a very professional and friendly team, nothing was too much trouble and they were always available on the phone. The viewings were always conducted well and everything else was stress free. 5 stars."