- Very spacious property
- Modern three storey townhouse
- Well presented throughout
- Corner plot location
- Good size rear garden
- Ensuite to master
- Three double bedrooms
- Town centre location
Entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, bathroom, four bedrooms, en-suite to master, larger than average rear garden..
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Upon reaching the Texaco garage take the turning opposite into Foundry Street. Continue along Foundry Street for approximately 100 yards and take the first turning on the left. Continue straight following the road around and park where available. Number 8 Clarkes Court will be found in the corner on the right beyond the play area.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
8 CLARKES COURT is a very spacious townhouse located within a short walk from Banbury town centre. The property is ideal for families, as the bedrooms are good sizes and the rear garden is larger than those of similar properties due to being on a corner plot. The dining room, which has potential to convert to a fifth bedroom, is located on the ground floor together with the kitchen/breakfast room that opens onto the patio. The first floor features the sitting room, second bedroom and family bathroom, which doubles up as an en-suite to bedroom two and would make an ideal guest suite. On the second floor there are three further bedroom and an en-suite.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious three storey townhouse.
* Within easy walking distance of the town centre.
* Two bathrooms.
* Generous private rear garden.
* Entrance hall with wood effect laminate flooring, window to side aspect overlooking the garden.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin, tiled splashback areas.
* Dining room with wood effect laminate flooring, space for dining table, understairs storage cupboard.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with wood effect laminate flooring, space for breakfast table, double glazed French doors to the rear, ceramic tiled flooring, space for American style fridge freezer, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over, cupboards and drawers, stainless steel sink unit, electric oven, four ring gas hob, tiled splashback areas, downlighters, plumbing for washing machine.
* Sitting room with double glazed French doors to Juliette balcony, TV point.
* Bedroom two is a double with door to the family bathroom/en-suite fitted with bath having shower over, tiled splashback areas, ceramic tiled flooring, shaver point, two lockable doors.
* Master bedroom with two built-in wardrobes, door to en-suite comprising double tiled shower cubicle, tiled splashback areas, tiled floor, shaver point.
* Bedroom three is a double with a built-in wardrobe.
* Bedroom four is a single.
* Outside the property the rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a slate gravelled area, a good sized metal storage shed with power connected. There is allocated parking to the front of the property.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "