- A re-configured end of terrace house
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear garden
- Small parcel of land
- Off road parking
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, gas central heating, small parcel of land, off road parking.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1 mile
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in an Easterly direction via Bridge Street into the Middleton Road. Travel toward the outskirts of the town and having passed Tesco Express turn first left at the traffic lights into Daventry Road. Follow the road to for approximately 300 yards turning left into Grimsbury Drive. Follow the road until you reach the fork in road, and take the left hand turning, continuing on Grimsbury Drive. Follow the road right handed until you reach Manor Road, the property will be on your right. Our 'For Sale' board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A re-configured three bedroomed end of terrace house.
* Open plan ground floor living accommodation.
* Small parcel of land available to create further parking.
* Subject to planning there is potential to build a garage on this land.
* Conveniently located in easy reach of motorway junction (J11),the railway station and town centre.
* Entrance via a canopy porch with uPVC double glazed door, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard and an opening to the kitchen/dining room.
* Good sized sitting room with a bay window to front and an opening to the kitchen/dining room.
* Kitchen/dining room fitted with a range of base and eye level units with cupboard and drawers under, door to storage cupboard, tiled splashback areas, oven with electric hob over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, vinyl tiled effect flooring, integrated fridge freezer, wall mounted gas boiler, space for a dining table, double glazed French doors leading to the rear.
* Landing with doors to all first floor accommodation and a hatch to the left space.
* Bedroom one is a good sized double.
* Bedroom two is also a double with window overlooking the garden.
* Bedroom three is a single.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash basin, vinyl flooring.
* Outside the property the rear garden comprises a patio area and is mostly laid to lawn. Shed. Gate to side aspect leading to the shared driveway where the parcel of land can be found.
* To the front there are a range of trees and shrubs and a pathway leading to the front door.
All mains services are connected. Gas fired centra heating via radiators. The boiler is located in the kitchen/dining room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"A measured and professional service has been received at all times. As a business owner myself and being used to making decisions about working with people I am very happy to wholeheartedly recommend Mr Moore of Anker and Partners, Banbury to others who may require surveys or property management skills."