- A very well presented semi detached house
- With a desirable no through road
- Open plan living room
- Three bedrooms
- Modern re-fitted shower room
- Off road parking and double car port
- Generous well tended rear garden backing onto school grounds
A VERY WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH A LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARDEN IN A DESIRABLE NO THROUGH ROAD.
Porch and open plan hall, open plan living room, kitchen, three bedrooms, re-fitted modern shower room, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, off road parking for several vehicles with double car port, generous well tended rear garden backing onto school grounds.
GUIDE PRICE £300,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). At the top of Blacklocks Hill dual carriageway turn left at the roundabout toward Northampton. At the mini roundabout turn right into Middleton Cheney. take the second turning on the left into Stanwell Drive and at the T-junction turn right. Follow the road around the property will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 2 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40. There are railway stations with lines to London at the larger station of Banbury on the Eastern outskirts and Kings Sutton. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, nursery and pre-school, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and shops, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
30 STANWELL DRIVE represents a rare opportunity to acquire a semi detached brick built house constructed in 1963 which has been under the same ownership ever since. It appears to have been well maintained over those years and has well balanced accommodation on two floors complimented by modern fittings. Overall the accommodation is spacious and there is a larger than average attractive rear garden. It is located in a sought after part of the village which is convenient for all the facilities therein including being within walking distance of both primary and secondary schools as well as the shops and café.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Hall with original parquet woodblock floor open to the porch extension.
* Open plan living room with a cast iron multi fuel burner in the sitting room area and ample space for table and chairs in the dining area as well as uPVC double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden. Original parquet woodblock floor throughout.
* Kitchen fitted with a modern range of base and eye level wood effect units including work surfaces and breakfast bar, space for fridge/freezer, gas cooker point, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, door opening to the rear garden.
* A large main bedroom which is a spacious double room with fitted double wardrobe and window to front.
* Two further bedrooms, the larger of which has a pleasant outlook over the garden and school grounds beyond.
* Modern re-fitted shower room with a white suite comprising fully tiled walk-in double shower, semi recessed wash hand basin with cupboards under, WC, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, radiator and window.
* uPVC double glazing, fascias and rainwater goods, gas central heating via radiators, replaced internal doors.
* A generous front garden including a lawned area with adjacent driveway with off road parking for several vehicles including a double car port extending to the side which has a gate at the back opening onto the rear garden.
* An attractive well stocked and well tended larger than average rear garden including a shaped patio, lawned area with borders, fruit trees, pleasant lawned seating area at the top of the garden.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the dining room.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I sold my village cottage property through Anker and Partners and would like to express my gratitude to all members of staff who were efficient, professional and communicated with me during the process. The manner in which they conducted their business was exemplary and I have already recommended them to my friends and colleagues. Given the time they spent in generating specific advertising for my property and procuring the sale and documentation, I felt their fees were very reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend them or indeed employ their services in the future. "