- Spacious three bedroom house
- Village location
- Well presented throughout
- Good size rear garden
- Off road parking
- No onward chain
- Three double bedrooms
- Shower room and bathroom
Entrance hall, shower room, sitting room, study
ursery, kitchen/dining room, three double bedrooms, oil central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens, off road car parking.
Banbury 5 miles
Chipping Norton 9 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury railway station 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury take the A361 Chipping Norton road. After approximately 3 miles Bloxham village will be reached and having left the village on the Chipping Norton side take the first right hand turning signposted to Milcombe and Hook Norton. Having entered Milcombe continue through the village until you see our "For Sale" board on the left hand side. Parking is available on the driveway or on the road outside the property.
MILCOMBE lies approx. 5 miles South West of Banbury. Within the village there is a public house, parish church, local store and post office. The larger village of BLOXHAM lies approximately 1 mile away and here there are excellent daily facilities to include shops, public houses/restaurants, churches of differing denominations, golf and driving range, doctors and dentists surgeries. The property lies within the catchment area of the Warriner School at Bloxham and is within easy reach of the private Tudor Hall School and Bloxham College.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A semi detached house on a good sized plot.
* Two well reputed golf courses within three miles, along with a village pub half a mile walk away.
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor, access to the understairs storage cupboard which has plumbing for washing machine/tumble dryer, telephone point, heating thermostat, doors leading to the shower room and sitting room.
* Shower room having fully tiled shower cubicle with screened door, wash basin, WC, heated towel rail, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to side.
* Sitting room with double glazed windows to front and rear, laminate wood effect flooring, open fire with stone surround, hearth and mantle, fitted shelving to one side, TV point, doors leading to the study and kitchen/dining room.
* Study with double window to side, two telephone points.
* Kitchen/dining room with slate flooring, space for a dining table, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and white goods, electric range cooker, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces, cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled splashback areas, two double glazed windows to the rear, door to rear.
* Landing with hatch to loft space, doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
* Master bedroom having window to rear, original wood flooring, built-in storage cupboard.
* Bedroom two with two windows to front, built-in wardrobe, hatch to loft space.
* Bedroom three with window to rear overlooking the garden.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback areas, WC, wash basin.
* To the front of the property there is a gravelled parking area and lawn with flower beds and borders. There is potential to convert the lawn into more parking spaces.
* Outside to the rear there is a well stocked garden with a range of trees, plants and patio. Access to the oil tank and outside boiler which has recently been installed. Side access to the front garden. Outside light. Two garden sheds.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. External oil boiler at the rear of house.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I sold my village cottage property through Anker and Partners and would like to express my gratitude to all members of staff who were efficient, professional and communicated with me during the process. The manner in which they conducted their business was exemplary and I have already recommended them to my friends and colleagues. Given the time they spent in generating specific advertising for my property and procuring the sale and documentation, I felt their fees were very reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend them or indeed employ their services in the future. "