- One bedroom retirement apartment
- Ground floor
- Large living room
- Modern well fitted kitchen, Very large bedroom with fitted furniture
- Wet room
- Exceptional communal facilities
- Large landscaped South facing garden overlooking parkland
- Communal parking
- No onward chain
A WELL PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS ALMOST NEW GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO GARDEN.
Hall, large living room, modern well fitted kitchen, very large bedroom with fitted furniture, wet room, exceptional communal facilities including residents lounge, laundry, function room, air conditioned restaurant, buggy store, guest room, large landscaped South facing garden overlooking parkland, communal parking, no onward chain.
£112,500 FOR A 75% SHARE
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into the Broughton Road and at the roundabout turn right into Woodgreen Avenue and proceed to the next roundabout taking the first on the left into The Fairway. Continue until Prescott Avenue is found on the left and then take the first turning left into Prescott Close and then follow the sign to Orchard Meadows on the left and the property will be found at the end of the road with the apartments on the right hand side with parking in front.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
3 ORCHARD MEADOWS forms part of a retirement complex with optional care schemes if required. This is a very well proportioned ground floor apartment which is one of only three which have direct access to the rear garden. French windows from the sitting room open to a small patio which in turn leads to the lawned gardens which overlook a park. This is a shared ownership opportunity and the quoted price represents 75% of the gross value.
The accommodation is well presented, modern as it has only been built within the last five years and features exceptional room sizes. It was re-decorated throughout approximately a year ago and is therefore, in our opinion, ready to move into.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A very well presented and exceptionally well proportioned ground floor one bedroomed retirement apartment.
* Occupying a choice position within the development being one of only three apartments opening directly to the garden.
* Sitting room with double glazed French windows opening to the patio and communal gardens.
* Modern kitchen with a range of base and eye level units incorporating built-in stainless steel oven, hob and extractor, space for fridge and freezer.
* Very large bedroom with window to rear overlooking the garden, fitted range of bedroom furniture.
* Wet room with fully tiled shower area, wash hand basin and WC.
* Lovely landscaped South facing communal gardens to rear overlooking parkland.
* Communal parking to front.
* An exceptional range of communal rooms and facilities including residents lounge, reading rooms, separate TV rooms, laundry, function room, air conditioned restaurant, dining room, buggy store and guest room.
* Electric radiator heating.
The Lease Term is 125 years from the 28th June 2011.
There is monthly service charge of £433.22 and a weekly Core Care Charge of £50.50.
Residents must be over the age of 55.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"From start to finish we have been really happy with the Anker team. They always had our best interest in mind and were well informed of the local market. We were always in good communication with the team and knew exactly what was going on, we would definitely use them again. Thank you Jeremy, Marie and team."