- Character property
- Desirable village location
- Ensuite shower room
- Mature private rear garden
- Four bedrooms
- Large garage/workshop
- Off road parking
- Utility room
- Energy rating D
A delightful four bedroom character cottage situated in a quiet location in the popular village location of Middleton Cheney with mature gardens and off road parking
Middleton Cheney boasts a vibrant community for all dynamics. One of the largest villages in the South of the county. It has amenities not normally associated with village life. Facilities within the village include a chemist, three churches, vets surgery, library, village store, post office and popular public houses. The village hall offers a range of clubs & societies for all ages and there is schooling to cover Kindergarten right the way through to Sixth form education. A greater retail experience is located nearby in Banbury, where you will find all the top High Street outlets and "out of town" retail parks with free parking. Banbury is conveniently located having access to junction 11 of the M40 motorway and regular rail services to London Marylebone and Birmingham.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* 14 Glovers Lane is a delightful semi detached cottage tucked away in a quiet location in the village of Middleton Cheney. The cottage occupies a mature plot with large garage/workshop and generous off road parking. The accommodation is set over two floors and combines all the benefits of modern living whilst it still has a wealth of charm.
* The entrance door opens into a hallway with storage space for for coats and shoes and a door through to the lounge.
* The lounge is fitted with laminate flooring and has a large inglenook fireplace that could house a log burning stove or gas fire, double doors open out to the rear garden and is complete with an exposed feature stone wall and a stable door through to the kitchen.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with fitted cooking appliances and a door through to the utility room.
* The utility room has plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer and fridge freezer.
* A dining room is situated off the kitchen and fitted with laminate flooring with an opening into a study area with stairs rising to the first floor.
* The first floor accommodation comprises of four bedrooms and a family bathroom, the master bedroom is fitted with eaves storage cupboards and an en-suite shower room, bedroom four is currently used as a dressing room.
* The front of the property is approached via a gravelled driveway with parking for four cars and access to the double garage with an electric up and over door and an inspection pit.
* A mature private garden to the rear of the property with a paved patio area and access to the double garage.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
All mains services are connected to the property.
West Northants District Council. Council tax band E.
"Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value We cannot speak highly enough of Anker and Partners. In difficult times caused by the pandemic they acted quickly and professionally in putting our house on the market with excellent advertising, description and photographs. Viewings were conducted at short notice and every effort was made to accommodate potential buyers. When a sale was agreed we received regular updates not only of our own buyer but also for the rest of the chain, which was very reassuring, all this when the stamp duty holiday was in the final few days and the pressure was enormous on everyone. They were also extremely helpful in assisting with our purchase of a property after completion and able to resolve problems which other professionals were unable to do. Thank you Jeremy Vesey and all his staff."