- Detached house on village edge
- Offering great potential
- Unique opportunity for renovation
- Approximately one fifth acre plot
- Outlooks over adjacent countryside
- Easy access to country walks
- Range of outbuildings
- Off road parking and garage
- No upward chain
- Energy rating E
A detached period house on the edge of the village which requires renovation and stands on the edge of the village in approximately one fifth of an acre plot adjacent to open countryside
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as both Banbury and Bodicote Cricket Clubs and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, a farm shop and café, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A rare opportunity to acquire a detached period house on the edge of the village adjacent to open countryside.
* Offering huge potential for renovation and extension subject to planning permission and building regulations approval where required.
* Standing in a plot extending to approximately one fifth of an acre.
* Three bedrooms and two receptions.
* Large garden, outbuildings, off road parking and garage.
* Modernisation required.
* Rural views.
* No upward chain.
* We believe that there may be some development potential subject to planning permission.
Mains electricity and gas are connected. Drainage is by way of a septic tank.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value We cannot speak highly enough of Anker and Partners. In difficult times caused by the pandemic they acted quickly and professionally in putting our house on the market with excellent advertising, description and photographs. Viewings were conducted at short notice and every effort was made to accommodate potential buyers. When a sale was agreed we received regular updates not only of our own buyer but also for the rest of the chain, which was very reassuring, all this when the stamp duty holiday was in the final few days and the pressure was enormous on everyone. They were also extremely helpful in assisting with our purchase of a property after completion and able to resolve problems which other professionals were unable to do. Thank you Jeremy Vesey and all his staff."