- A detached family house in Bloxham
- Exclusive development of detached houses
- Modern fittings throughout
- Beautiful South/West facing garden
- Extensive off road parking
- Double garage
- End of no through road
- Walking distance of schools
- Very well presented
A very well presented detached modern family house tucked away at the end of a no through road in the highly desirable village of Bloxham within walking distance of primary and secondary schools.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service and doctor's surgery.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A modern detached brick built house which we believe was constructed circa 1982 which has been under the same ownership since 1985.
* Located at the end of a small no through road made up exclusively of detached houses and number 8 is tucked away with very little passing traffic.
* Painters Close is ideally placed for schooling being almost equidistant between Bloxham Primary School, Warriner Secondary School and Bloxham School all of which are within easy walking distance.
* The well presented accommodation is arranged on two floors and is complemented by modern fittings throughout.
* A porch opens to an exceptionally large reception hall/study and there is a cloakroom with a modern white suite comprising a WC, wash hand basin and window.
* Double aspect open plan living space with windows to front and rear as well as double glazed patio doors opening to the patio and rear garden.
* Modern refitted kitchen/breakfast room with gloss units complemented by brushed aluminium handles, built in double oven, gas hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, breakfast bar and matching work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor, window to side and door to the utility room which has base and eye level units, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, work surfaces, window, door to side and wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Spacious landing with door to built in airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
* Bedroom one has fitted bedroom furniture, window to front and door to a modern en-suite shower room with a suite comprising shower cubicle with power shower, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, window, half tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* Two further double bedrooms and a generous single which also works as a study if preferred.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, half tiled walls, windows.
* To the front of the property there is a drive providing extensive off road parking beyond which an electric remote controlled roller door opens to a large double garage which has power and light connected, window and personal door to the rear garden. There is a small area of front garden and a path which leads to the front door and to the side via a gate at the back.
* The rear garden is beautiful with well stocked beds and borders, rockery, lawns, patio and pergola. it has a number of ornamental trees including a beautiful October Glory Maple in one corner. It enjoys a South Westerly aspect ideal as a sun trap and for entertaining late into the evening.
All main services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Excellent professional service. I have just sold a property thought Anker & Partners, the process was simple and straightforward. Jeremy and the team respond to my queries quickly and efficiently. Always friendly, approachable and nothing was too much trouble. My property took 9.5 weeks from going on the market to completion, which was remarkably swift! Great job!"