- Beautifully presented recently built house
- Lovely location backing onto fields
- Small no through road
- Exceptionally popular village
- Modern open plan layout
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Ensuite shower room
- Beautiful rural views to rear
- Garage and off road parking
- Attractive rear garden
A rare opportunity to acquire this recently built three bedroom semi detached house in a small no through road backing onto fields with lovely rural views
ADDERBURY is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities include a primary school, coffee shop, grocery store, hotel and four public houses offering good food and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village has a good community spirit and offers many clubs ranging from babies and toddlers clubs, Brownies, Scouts, photography, gardening, WI, bowls, golf, cricket, tennis and squash. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Constructed within the last three years by Barwood Homes, this three bedroom semi detached house occupies a lovely position on the edge of the village backing onto fields over which there are delightful rural views.
* An open plan ground floor space is ideal for modern living and has been enhanced by a conservatory which has been added by the present owners from where the outlooks over the countryside can be enjoyed.
* Hall with Amtico wood effect floor and door to the cloakroom fitted with a white suite and window.
* Spacious open plan living space with Amtico floor, window to side and French doors opening to the conservatory which has uPVC double glazed doors and windows to the rear overlooking the garden and fields beyond, vinyl wood effect floor.
* Double aspect kitchen which is open to the living/dining area and is fitted with a range of cashmere shaker style units incorporating a built-in oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, built-in oven, induction hob and extractor, wall mounted gas fired boiler, window to front and ceramic tiled floor.
* Landing with hatch to loft and door to built-in airing cupboard.
* Double bedroom with window to front, deep built-in wardrobe and door to en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, extractor, ceramic tiled floor.
* Large double bedroom with lovely views over the fields.
* Third single bedroom with window to rear overlooking countryside.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin, WC, window, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
* To the side of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking space for at least two vehicles beyond which an up and over door opens to the single stone built garage which is larger than average, has a personal door to the garden, power and light connected and space for additional appliances.
* A gate from the driveway opens to the rear garden which has been planted and landscaped by the present owners and is now an attractive area with patio, lawn and borders, tool shed and a lovely aspect over the adjoining fields.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I got to know a few staff members from Anker whilst selling our property and would highly recommend this friendly, helpful and professional team. Great service and excellent communication, overall a positive experience."