- A spacious characterful period property
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large main bedroom suite
- Sitting room with inglenook
- Kitchen/breakfast room with Aga
- Large conservatory/dining room
- Bathroom with free standing bath
- Southwest facing rear garden
- Off road parking
A spacious stone built period property with an abundance of character well located between Banbury, Shipston and Chipping Norton
Swalcliffe is a small, attractive conservation village situated in rolling north Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds.
The village is principally made up of period ironstone houses and cottages with the church of St Peter & St Paul, a refurbished village hall, a magnificent Grade I listed Tithe Barn (now a museum) and a popular traditional inn dating from 16th Century, serving food. A village store and post office are close by in Sibford Ferris, or the nearby village of Bloxham.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An attractive spacious semi detached period property between Banbury and Shipston-on-Stour.
* An abundance of character.
* Sitting room with inglenook fireplace with bread oven, beams.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with Aga, door to built-in pantry, space for table and chairs, base and eye level units, slate tiled floor.
* Conservatory/dining room with windows to side and rear over the garden, tiled floor.
* Large ground floor main bedroom suite which overlooks and opens onto the garden and has a spacious modern en-suite shower room.
* Three first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted with a retro white suite comprising a free standing ball and claw foot bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, marble effect tiled floor.
* The gardens lie to the rear and are southwest facing. They comprise large patios and seating areas, lawn and borders, Beech hedging, useful outbuildings including a stone workshop/store with power connected and a large shed/workshop with light and power connected.
* From the rear garden there is a gate at the side leading to the front and a further gate to the rear which opens to the off road parking area for at least two vehicles which is approached via a shared access behind the neighbouring properties.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Oil fired central heating, the boiler is located in the outbuilding.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I got to know a few staff members from Anker whilst selling our property and would highly recommend this friendly, helpful and professional team. Great service and excellent communication, overall a positive experience."