- No onward chain
- Walking distance to railway station
- Village Location
- Countryside views
- Four bedrooms & conservatory
- Allocated covered parking
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes
- Fitted Kitchen
- UPVC double glazing
A four bedroom three storey terraced property with no onward chain in a private development in the popular village of Kings Sutton
KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 1 hour), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, two public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A four bedroom terrace property situated in a private development with beautiful countryside views located in the popular village location of Kings Sutton.
* An entrance porch opens into a hallway with wooden floor and doors through to the sitting room, kitchen, WC and stairs rising to the first floor.
* The sitting room with wooden flooring and a fireplace with an electric fire with a wooden surround and a marble hearth.
* A fitted kitchen with a range of units with work surfaces over and built in appliances to include an electric cooker, gas hob, extractor and a fridge freezer.
* The kitchen is open plan to the dining room with doors opening onto the garden, conservatory and understairs storage cupboard.
* The conservatory is UPVC and offers a pleasant outlook over the rear garden.
* The first floor offers three bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom complete with a four piece suite with a separate bath and shower.
* On the second floor is a further double bedroom complete with a WC and wash hand basin.
* The property is approached via block paved parking, the property has two parking spaces, one being under the wooden carport, the front has been landscaped with trees and is low maintenance with gravelled beds.
* The rear garden is private with a superb outlook with countryside views and is planted with mature shrubs.
* There is a service charge of £250,00 per annum for the maintenance of the communal areas
All mains services are connected.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
West Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
"Margaret and the Anker Lettings team provide brilliant customer service and professionalism that balances the needs of both tenant and landlord. I have spent decades renting across the UK and my experience with Anker was easily the best. They know their patch, are super efficient but best of all they really care and treat tenants like people and not just numbers. Very highly recommended!!"