- Spacious three storey family house
- Great location overlooking fields
- Non-estate elevated site
- Ideal for families and homeworkers
- Large open plan kitchen diner
- Large open plan living space
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Three further bedrooms plus office
- Attractive rear garden and garage
- Lovely views over countryside
A spacious semi detached family house in a non-estate location occupying an elevated position with lovely views over adjacent fields
ADDERBURY is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities include a primary school, hotel and four public houses offering good food and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village has a good community spirit and offers many clubs ranging from babies and toddlers clubs, Brownies, Scouts, photography, gardening, WI, bowls, golf, cricket, tennis and squash. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An extended semi detached house believed to date back to the 1930's occupying an elevated position on the edge of the village adjacent to countryside.
* There are lovely rural views from many of the rooms including the two main rooms on the ground floor and the main bedroom.
* Spacious open plan living.
* Five bedrooms over the two upper floors offering flexibility for homeworking where required.
* Very convenient location within walking distance of all amenities within the village including a recently opened café and the tennis/squash club walk only a two minute walk from the front door. Even closer are footpaths leading directly to miles of beautiful countryside walks.
* Ground floor cloakroom/utility with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, solid wooden work surfaces, window to rear, white gloss units and door to the cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin.
* A very large double aspect living room with bay window to front with views over the fields, Victorian style fireplace, French doors opening to the rear garden.
* Large double aspect open plan kitchen/dining room boasting delightful rural views and fitted with a range of shaker cream units with space for a range cooker, granite work surfaces, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, laminate wood effect floor, window and door to the rear garden.
* Large main double bedroom with window to front and beautiful outlooks over countryside, laminate wood effect floor and door to the en-suite bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, window.
* Three further bedrooms on the first floor and a large double room on the second floor. Currently the smallest bedroom on the first floor is being used as an office but there is flexibility to accommodate families and homeworkers as required.
* Family bathroom with a white suite.
* Deep frontage which includes a porcelain tiled terrace deliberately built to enjoy the views over the fields. Driveway providing off road parking space for two vehicles beyond which double doors open to a large single garage/workshop with power and light connected.
* A path leads via a gate at the side to the rear garden which has a large patio, terraced lawns, seating area at the top for the evening sun and a gate allowing pedestrian access to the rear which leads via a public footpath to the adjacent fields.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker were very helpful when we purchased a property they were advertising. Very friendly staff who met us for various viewings before purchase, answered questions, and calmly helped us through the buying process. I would recommend them."