- A large three storey townhouse
- Family room/office
- Located on popular Hanwell Fields
- Convenient for amenities and schools
- Four double bedrooms
- Large living room
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Fifth bed/study
- Tandem double garage
- Well presented double fronted house
A well presented double fronted three storey five bedroom townhouse on the popular well served Hanwell Fields development
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
HANWELL FIELDS is a popular development on the Northern side of the town. There is an excellent range of local amenities to include public house, Indian restaurant and other takeaways, hairdresser's, Co-op supermarket and community hall. A bus service runs to and from the town centre. There is a primary school on the development and it is within the catchment area of the highly regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school which is approximately 1 mile away.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A large brick built double fronted semi detached family house.
* Spacious accommodation on three floors ideal for a family but also for home workers with flexible accommodation if office spaces are required.
* Tucked away in an enclave forming part of the upper end of Hanwell Fields with many amenities on hand including a bus service to and from the town centre and schools within walking distance.
* Ground floor cloakroom.
* Large double aspect living room with window to front and French windows to rear, marble effect fireplace and gas living flame fire.
* Family room/office with window to front.
* Open plan kitchen/dining room with a range of base and eye level units incorporating an integrated dishwasher and washing machine, space for range cooker, recently upgraded including modern wood effect work surfaces, travertine floor tiling, two windows to rear overlooking the garden.
* Main bedroom with two built-in wardrobes and door to a re-fitted en-suite shower room with a white suite, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, window.
* Guest bedroom two with built-in wardrobe, window to rear and door to en-suite shower room with window.
* Two good double bedrooms on the second floor and a fifth bedroom/study on the first floor as well as the family bathroom which has been recently re-fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basinand WC, heated towel rail, window.
* Travertine floor tiling throughout the ground floor.
* Generous off road parking for at least three vehicles on the driveway leading to a tandem length double garage with personal door to the garden.
* Rear garden with patio, lawn and borders, deck, archway to a further area of garden where there is a shed and space to erect a garden office or summerhouse if required.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Margaret and the Anker Lettings team provide brilliant customer service and professionalism that balances the needs of both tenant and landlord. I have spent decades renting across the UK and my experience with Anker was easily the best. They know their patch, are super efficient but best of all they really care and treat tenants like people and not just numbers. Very highly recommended!!"