- Stunning detached family house
- Superb layout for modern living
- Exceptionally spacious accommodation
- Ideal for home workers
- Development edge adjacent to Saltway
- Stunning open kitchen garden room
- Ground floor office
- Four double bedrooms
- High quality fittings throughout
- Beautiful landscaped rear garden
A stunning detached family house with exceptionally well appointed and spacious accommodation ideal for modern living on the southwestern outskirts of the town
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An exceptional detached brick built house constructed approximately six years ago by Morris Homes and finished to a high standard with quality fittings throughout.
* It occupies a choice plot on the edge of the development adjacent to Saltway bridle path which gives access to lovely country walks.
* An ideal layout for modern living featuring a stunning open plan arrangement at the back with a large kitchen open to a dining/garden room.
* An ideal property for home workers with a ground floor office.
* Generous sitting room with window to front and access to the dining/garden room.
* Very well equipped kitchen with a range of integrated appliances to include a wine chiller and and quartz work surfaces with matching central island and breakfast bar with integral flex induction hob.
* Four double bedrooms with a luxury en-suite shower room to the master bedroom which also has plumbing for an air conditioning unit. There is a Jack and Jill family bathroom/en-suite to the second bedroom which includes a four piece suite with large shower cubicle. All en-suite and bathrooms have humidity activated extractor fans.
* Practicalities include a spacious hall with understairs cupboard with power points and door to a ground floor cloakroom, a utility approached from the kitchen and generous storage.
* Amtico wood effect flooring throughout the ground floor, gas central heating via radiators operated by Hive on a dual loop with ground floor and first floor operating independently, water softener, Fibre to Premises Broadband (300 Mbps).
* Relatively private and professionally landscaped west facing rear garden with patio areas including a barbeque/entertaining area ideal for al fresco dining, lawn, beds and borders. Fitted irrigation system, three separate remote controlled lighting loops/systems and two external power points.
* Double garage with power and light connected and off road parking for two vehicles on the driveway.
* Security alarm system.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I got to know a few staff members from Anker whilst selling our property and would highly recommend this friendly, helpful and professional team. Great service and excellent communication, overall a positive experience."