- Converted one bedroom apartment
- Part of beautiful period house
- Exceptionally pretty village
- Large communal gardens
- First floor with lovely outlooks
- Allocated off road parking
- High ceilings and wood floors
- Open plan living kitchen/diner
- Double bedroom
- No upward chain
A large first floor converted one bedroom apartment forming part of a stone built period house tucked away in this delightful village
WROXTON is a charming North Oxfordshire village with a Green and Duckpond situated about 3 miles North West of Banbury and it comprises a number of most attractive period cottages and houses. Local amenities include a highly acclaimed primary school, with the option also of nearby primary schools in Shenington and North Newington. There is the highly renowned Wroxton Hotel and restaurant, churches of differing denominations and village hall within the village. The village benefits from pedestrian access to the grounds of Wroxton Abbey.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A rare opportunity to acquire a large first floor one bedroom apartment in this converted period house.
* Tucked away in this charming village.
* Period features including high ceilings, shutters and exposed wood floors.
* Very spacious first floor flat with lovely outlooks.
* Large open plan living kitchen/dining room with window to front with seat under and stripped shutters, former fireplace, exposed wood floor, further window to the side with views towards the church and lovely period stone and thatched cottages.
* Kitchen with base and eye level medium oak units incorporating a built-in high level oven and separate hob, integrated Bosch dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, window to side with views to the church, ceramic tiled floor.
* Exceptionally large double bedroom with large window to the side and fitted shutters, exposed wood floor, door to walk-in cupboard and separate built-in double wardrobe.
* Bathroom fitted with a large suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, recessed wash hand basin with cupboard under, WC, laminate wood effect floor, window, picture rails.
* uPVC double glazing and electric night storage heating.
* Two allocated parking spaces to the rear which as described above are adjacent to a Silber Birch tree for identification.
* Large well maintained communal gardens.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
The lease is held on a 999 year term from 25th December 1988. The freehold is owned by The Wroxton House Residents Management Company which is split into 7 shares, each share belonging to one flat. Each flat owner therefore owns a share of freehold and the lease can be extended. The current outgoings are £140 per month which covers service charge, builder's insurance and maintenance of all communal areas.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Margaret and the Anker Lettings team provide brilliant customer service and professionalism that balances the needs of both tenant and landlord. I have spent decades renting across the UK and my experience with Anker was easily the best. They know their patch, are super efficient but best of all they really care and treat tenants like people and not just numbers. Very highly recommended!!"