- CASH BUYERS ONLY
- NOT CURRENTLY MORTGAGEABLE
- First floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Close to railway station
- Easy access M40 J11
- Private entrance
CASH BUYERS ONLY
A first floor two bedroomed flat with private entrance within easy walking distance of the railway station, town centre and also convenient for the M40.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
35 NORTHUMBERLAND COURT is a two bedroomed first floor maisonette in this convenient block within walking distance of the railway station and town centre. It is also close to a number of local amenities along Middleton Road. Junction 11 of the M40 motorway is approximately 1 mile away. There is gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing and a large communal parking area.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A two bedroomed first floor flat with private entrance.
* Easy walking distance of the railway station and town centre.
* External steps up to the front door which opens to the hallway.
* Living room with window to rear overlooking the communal gardens.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level white gloss units with brushed aluminium handles incorporating a built-in oven, gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, sink, window to front.
* Bedroom one is a double with window to rear.
* Bedroom two is a single also with window to rear.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, extractor, door to built-in storage cupboard.
* Communal lawned gardens with trees and shrubs.
* Large communal off road parking area.
Managing agents - A2 Dominion Group - 0800 4320077.
99 year lease which commenced on 24/06/1989.
Combined ground rent and service charge of £88 paid monthly.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I got to know a few staff members from Anker whilst selling our property and would highly recommend this friendly, helpful and professional team. Great service and excellent communication, overall a positive experience."