- Two double bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Close to local amenities
- Large kitchen
- Ground floor shower room
- Victorian terrace
- Close to People's Park
- No onward chain
A two bedroom Victorian terrace property within close proximity of Banbury town centre and Peoples Park.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A sitting room to the front of the property with wooden floor and a fireplace with a door through to the kitchen.
* A good sized kitchen with a tiled floor, a range of base units with a built in oven, hob, extractor, large understairs storage cupboard and wall mounted gas boiler.
* A ground floor shower room with a double shower cubicle, WC and sink completes the downstairs accommodation.
* Two double bedrooms to the first floor, both with built in wardrobes and original floorboards.
* An enclosed garden to the rear with shrubs and grass allowing for a pedestrian right of way.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
"Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value We cannot speak highly enough of Anker and Partners. In difficult times caused by the pandemic they acted quickly and professionally in putting our house on the market with excellent advertising, description and photographs. Viewings were conducted at short notice and every effort was made to accommodate potential buyers. When a sale was agreed we received regular updates not only of our own buyer but also for the rest of the chain, which was very reassuring, all this when the stamp duty holiday was in the final few days and the pressure was enormous on everyone. They were also extremely helpful in assisting with our purchase of a property after completion and able to resolve problems which other professionals were unable to do. Thank you Jeremy Vesey and all his staff."