- Three bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Located on the Timms Estate
- Flexible well proportioned accommodation
- Extended hallway
- Generous driveway
parking and garage
- Some updating required
- Easy access to hospital
- Convenient for supermarket
- Close to country walks
- No upward chain
A three bedroom semi detached bungalow on the popular Timms Estate to the south side of Banbury
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Horton Hospital 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After the traffic lights by Sainsbury's supermarket turn right into Grange Road. Take the next turning on the left into Timms Road and then at the T-junction turn right into Beaconsfield Road. Continue until Oakland Road will be found as a turning to the left. Continue for approximately 250 yards and the property will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built semi detached bungalow positioned in a pleasant road forming part of the Timms Estate on the south side of Banbury.
* Ideal for access to The Horton Hospital and Sainsbury's supermarket.
* Occupying a level plot with extensive off road parking and garage.
* Small front garden and an ideal rear garden for most people being of a reasonable size and not too large to be hard to maintain.
* The property has been extended to the front elevation creating a large hall which has hatch to the left with fitted ladder and light connected.
* Sitting room with reconstituted stone fireplace with fitted gas living flame fire (we understand that there is still a chimney if an open fire is preferred), large window to front.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of units, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, electric cooker point, gas cooker point, double glazed door to the side.
* Large main double bedroom with a window to front.
* Second double bedroom which could also be used as a dining room with access to a sun lounge which has sliding double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden.
* Third single bedroom with window to side.
* Bathroom which has been altered now to a shower room with double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window, radiator, door to built-in airing cupboard.
* Long tarmac driveway to the side providing off road parking space for several vehicles beyond which an up and over door opens to the single garage which has a window to the side.
* The rear garden comprises a large paved patio, lawn and borders, further patio area at the back and a shingled area behind the garage.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Margaret and the Anker Lettings team provide brilliant customer service and professionalism that balances the needs of both tenant and landlord. I have spent decades renting across the UK and my experience with Anker was easily the best. They know their patch, are super efficient but best of all they really care and treat tenants like people and not just numbers. Very highly recommended!!"