- Three Bedrooms
- New gas boiler
- UPVC double glazing
- Village location
- No onward chain
- Fitted kitchen
- Fitted appliances
A well presented three bedroom semi detached property situated in the popular village of Woodford Halse close to village amenities offered with no onward chain.
Banbury 11 miles
Daventry 9 miles
Milton Keynes 24 Miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 10 miles
Junction 12 (M40 motorway) 9 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury take the main Daventry road (A361). Travel through the villages of Wardington and Chipping Warden and continue onward to Byfield. Continue straight over the first roundabout and enter the right hand turn box junction, follow the road through Byfield until you reach the next junction, take a left turn onto Farndon Road, follow the road until the next junction and take a right hand turn, this is Hinton Road, you will find the property on the right hand side.
Woodford Halse is located approximately eight miles from each of the market towns of Banbury and Daventry. Amenities in the village include a primary school and a range of shops including a traditional butcher, florist, chemist, library, restaurant and public house. The village is surrounded by unspoilt rolling countryside hosting a number of points of interest including Fawsley Hall Hotel and Park, National Trust Canons Ashby and the beauty spot of Badby Woods. There is a wide range of both independent and state schools in the area including Bloxham, Warwick, Rugby and Stowe. Both nearby towns provide a range of everyday facilities and amenities and the motorway network is accessible via J11 of the M40 and J15a/16 of the M1. There are main line railway stations at both Banbury (London 50 mins) and Rugby (London 57 mins).
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented three bedroom semi detached property situated in the popular village of Woodford Halse close to the village amenities.
* A tiled floor flows through the hall way in to the kitchen diner.
* The kitchen diner is fitted with a range of wall and base units with fitted appliances including a gas hob, double electric oven and a dishwasher. The dining area has ample space for a table and chairs and opens into the lounge.
* The lounge is light and airy with a large bay window to the front of the property allowing the light to flood in, a brick built fireplace with a stone hearth is a lovely feature to the room.
* The first floor has two double bedrooms and a single, the master bedroom has a fitted wardrobe housing the gas boiler, bedroom two has a large bay window and is fitted with range of wardrobes either side of the chimney breast.
* A family bathroom with a three piece white suite and fitted shower over the bath completes the first floor accommodation.
* The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, a patio area enclosed by timber panel fencing and hedging, gate to side access.
* Outbuilding having space and plumbing for washing machine storage.
Daventry District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"The team at Ankers were integral to us getting our property completion over the line prior to the stamp duty deadline. They chased solicitors on both sides, got the vendor involved where needed, and generally provided a pro-active, professional and friendly service!"