- Four storey Victorian townhouse
- Very close to town centre
- Walking distance of railway station
- Easy access to M40 motorway
- Of interest primarily to investors
- Four en-suite bedsits
- Basement utility and store
- Shared ground floor kitchen
- Generous rear garden
- Gas ch and part double glazing
A four storey Victorian terraced house close to the town centre which is primarily of interest to investors
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built four storey Victorian terraced house.
* Centrally located within walking distance of the town centre.
* Ideal investment property.
* Four en-suite bedsits (two doubles, two singles).
* First floor office/store and cloakroom.
* Modern fittings throughout.
* Ground floor kitchen with a built-in oven, hob and extractor, plumbing for dishwasher and window to rear.
* Basement with fully opening window to front, radiator, utility/storage with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for individual fridges for each room, wall mounted gas fired boiler, window, hot water cylinder, ceramic tiled floor.
* Gas central heating via radiators and part uPVC double glazing.
* Larger than average rear garden with a pedestrian right of way in favour of the neighbour to the right as you look at the house allowing them access across the back of the terrace.
* Vacant property no onward chain.
* All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the utility in the basement.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"We arranged three valuations for our property, of which we found Anker's to be the most thorough and professional, and then sold our house speedily after signing up with them. Throughout the sale process Anker's team were quick to respond to queries and liaised with all parties. Marie was particularly proactive and helpful! We would recommend Anker as a good, reliable local estate agent. Like"