- A well presented three bed semi detached home
- Well proportioned open plan kitchen/dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Lovely modern fittings throughout
- Overlooking a green
- Single garage and parking space
- Sought after southside village
A well presented and well placed three bedroom semi detached home with a single garage and parking space located in the desirable village of Bodicote
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile (rear pedestrian access)
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue into Bodicote and at the traffic lights turn left into Longford Park Road. Follow the road for approximately 500 yards until you reach the primary school and take the right hand turn into Hobby Road. The property can be found after taking the first left where a 'For Sale' board can be seen
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
HOBBY ROAD forms part of the new development called "Longford Park". There are to be a large range of amenities including a primary school which is now open, a community centre, football pitches, a sports pavilion and space for retail units. There is now a landscaped community park with meandering paths through a rolling planted area.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented semi detached brick built house constructed by Barratt Homes approximately 5 years ago.
* Spacious well balanced accommodation on two floors with a modern layout.
* Entrance hall with access to cloakroom and sitting room, stairs rising to first floor.
* Cloakroom comprising WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
* Sitting room with window to front and access to the kitchen.
* Smart well appointed kitchen/dining room which is light and airy and has space for a table and chairs, understairs storage cupboard, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, integrated fridge freezer, oven, washing machine and dishwasher, sink unit with mixer tap, four ring hob with extractor over, double glazed window to rear and door to garden.
* First floor landing with access to the attic and airing cupboard.
* Master bedroom with space for wardrobe and en-suite shower room comprising shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and window to side.
* Bedroom two is a further double and bedroom three is a single ideal for a study
* The family bathroom comprises a panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin and window to rear.
* The rear garden is low maintenance and comprises a decking area, a small lawned area and gated access to the parking area.
* Single garage and parking space located at the rear.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"We couldn't have had a better experience with Anker. From the initial valuation of our house by James, right through to exchange and completion, the team have been efficient, communicative and friendly. The top of our chain were a nightmare to deal with and Marie had to do a lot of chasing. She did everything she could to speed things along and helped keep us informed (and semi-sane!) throughout the whole process. If only all estate agents were as professional, knowledgeable and honest as Anker."