Hudson Court, Deddington
A stunning contemporary apartment in the heart of Deddington with exceptionally high quality fittings and the best of open plan living and external terrace.
Banbury town centre 6 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Bicester 12 miles
Oxford 18 miles
Junction 10 (M40 motorway) 8 miles
Banbury railway station 7 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction towards Oxford (A4260). Travel through Adderbury and continue to Deddington. At the traffic lights turn left and follow the road as it bears right into the Market Place. Continue and turn right immediately after the Market Square into Hudson Street and the property will be found after a short distance on the left.
The village of DEDDINGTON offers many amenities including several shops providing for everyday needs, regular Farmer's Market, post office, Health & Community Centres, library, hotels and restaurants, recreation ground, the Church of St Peter and St Paul and the Wesleyan Chapel. Also within the village there is the Church of England primary school plus Deddington falls within the Warriner catchment for secondary education. Further comprehensive facilities can be found in both Oxford and Banbury whilst access to the M40 motorway can be gained at junctions 10 or 11.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A quite exceptional converted first floor apartment in the heart of this beautiful and highly regarded North Oxfordshire village.
* Lovely outlooks over the Market Square.
* Ideally situated for access to Oxford, Bicester, Banbury, Chipping Norton, Soho Farmhouse and Daylesford.
* Ideal as a permanent residence or a second/holiday home.
* Stunning contemporary finish with exceptionally high quality fittings throughout.
* Luxury kitchen by John Nicholls Kitchens with integrated oven and microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, shelves with integral lighting, integrated bin cupboard, hand drawers, bank of tall units with power points integral.
* The kitchen is open to the large open plan living/dining space which is large enough to create areas for reading, television and entertaining. It has two large windows from which the bustling market place can be enjoyed.
* Wood flooring, high ceiling, beautiful decor, well lit both naturally and with discrete modern inset lighting with dimmer control.
* Large main double bedroom approached via two step creating a grand feel on entrance. Fitted with a bank of eight built-in storage units incorporating wardrobe space with long, double short hanging and shelving, two matching cabinets with retractable table.
* Second double bedroom with a bank of three double wardrobes, chandelier ceiling fitting.
* Beautiful bathroom by John Nicholls with a high quality contemporary white suite including bath/shower with tri-fold screen, recessed contemporary wash hand basin with cosmetic surface surrounding and concealed door beneath, WC, tiled floor and partial wall tiling, double door mirror fronted cabinet, long wall mirror, grey heated towel rail, under floor heating, fitted bank of twelve small drawers with matching cosmetic surface and knee high space for stool, hair dryer and straighteners plugged for bathroom safety regulations included, corner pendant light, inset cosmetic shelves.
* Very attractive raised outdoor space to rear with composite decking and screened by high trellis panels offering an ideal alfresco entertaining area with steps down to the storage below.
* Although there is no allocated parking with the apartment there is free on street parking in the village including the Market Square.
* No upward chain.
All mains services are connected. Gas fired central heating via radiators. Fibre optic broadband connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey and Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.