- Two bedroom canalside retirement apartment
- Rare opportunity in Chamberlaine Court
- Well presented and modern throughout
- Recently updated shower room
- Southwesterly views over canal
- Very convenient central location
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- No upward chain
- Excellent range of communal facilities
A rare opportunity to acquire a two bedroom retirement apartment in Chamberlaine Court overlooking the canal and exceptionally convenient central location a few yards from a new supermarket
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 0.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1 mile
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via Horsefair and into North Bar. Turn left at the traffic lights into Castle Street and bear left at the mini roundabout and right at the next mini roundabout into Spiceball Park Road. Chamberlaine Court will be found after a short distance on the right. Number 55 is a second floor apartment approached via stairs or lift.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A rare opportunity to acquire a two bedroom canalside retirement apartment.
* Very desirable location yards from the town centre and a brand new supermarket.
* Lovely southwesterly views over the garden and canal.
* Well presented accommodation complemented by modern fittings.
* Hall with built-in storage cupboard and separate built-in airing cupboard.
* Living space with window to rear overlooking the canal and open access to the kitchen,
* Semi open plan kitchen with a range of limed oak units incorporating a built-in oven, hob and extractor, fridge and freezer, sink, ceramic tiled floor.
* Spacious main double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and window to rear overlooking the canal.
* Second bedroom/dining or hobbies room with window to rear overlooking the canal.
* Recently re-fitted shower room with a white suite comprising a walk-in tiled shower area, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, wall units for storage, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
* Excellent range of communal facilities including residents lounge opening to the well tended south facing garden, kitchenette, laundry and bin store.
* Resident House Manager and centralised emergency assistance via pull cords in the apartment.
* Communal off street parking.
* Guest suite available by reservation.
* No onward chain.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Heating is by way of electric night storage heaters.
Lease Start Date- 24/06/1993
Lease Term- 120 Years
Lease Expiry Date- 23/06/2113
There is a service charge of £1,666.29 half yearly and an additional ground rent of £227.94 half yearly.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"We couldn't have had a better experience with Anker. From the initial valuation of our house by James, right through to exchange and completion, the team have been efficient, communicative and friendly. The top of our chain were a nightmare to deal with and Marie had to do a lot of chasing. She did everything she could to speed things along and helped keep us informed (and semi-sane!) throughout the whole process. If only all estate agents were as professional, knowledgeable and honest as Anker."