- Extended semi detached village house
- Located in tucked away road
- Modern fittings throughout
- Wood floors on ground floor
- Extensive parking on large frontage
- Three bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Spacious first floor bathroom
- Primary school in walking distance
- Highly regarded pub restaurant
A well presented extended semi detached house with modern fittings located in a tucked away no through road on the edge of this lovely Northamptonshire village
Banbury 8 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in an Easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). Travel over the roundabout at the junction of the M40 and at the top of Blacklocks Hill turn left where signposted to Northampton (B4525). Continue for approximately 5 miles and turn left where signposted to Thorpe Mandeville and Sulgrave. Follow the road for a further two miles and having passed the turning to the right for Sulgrave ignore the first turning for Culworth and take the second one on the left. Travel into the village and Barley Hill will be found on the right. Take the second turning into Barley Hill as you enter the village and the property will be found on the right.
CULWORTH is located approximately 8 miles to the north east of Banbury. Amenities within the village include a butchers, the well renowned Red Lion public house/restaurant and a local village church. Primary schooling is available within the village and secondary schooling is at the Chenderit School in Middleton Cheney.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built semi detached house located in a pleasant no through road on the edge of the village.
* Extended accommodation complimented by a range of modern fittings, wood floors and replacement internal doors.
* Two reception rooms with wood floors.
* Kitchen with cream shaker style units, solid wooden work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, wood floor, window to rear overlooking the garden and open access to the dining room.
* Conservatory/utility with shaker style cream base units, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted electric heater and door opening to the patio.
* Large main double bedroom with two windows to the front, built-in cupboard/wardrobe with automatic light.
* Second double bedroom with windows to front and rear and a third single bedroom also overlooking the rear garden.
* Modern and spacious re-fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboards under, WC, window and ceramic tiled floor.
* Oil central heating via radiators and double glazing.
* Deep frontage with double wrought iron gates lead into a block paved parking area for two/three vehicles and scope to create further parking if required. The remainder of the front is lawned with a path leading to the front door and extending to the side via a gate.
* Rear garden with paved patio, lawns, sheds, large further patio area at the back, various trees including an Apple, sheds, Wisteria adorning the rear elevation.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The oil fired boiler is located in the dining room.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Couldn’t be more impressed with Anker and Partners from start to finish, who we purchased our first house together. Special thanks to Marie who was extremely friendly, helpful, approachable and does an amazing job! Even after the completion Marie was still on hand to assist. Highly recommend! Thank you so very much Sara & Dave"