- Terraced cottage for modernisation
- Prime position in West Adderbury
- Rear garden with outbuildings
- Not currently mortgageable
- Cash buyers only
- No upward chain
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Vented cellar
A terraced predominantly stone built period cottage in the heart of West Adderbury which requires full renovation and is not currently mortgageable
Sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility, cellar, two first floor rooms, rear garden with outbuildings.
BEST AND FINAL OFFERS INVITED BY MIDDAY FRIDAY 29TH OCTOBER 2021
Approximate distances - Banbury 3 miles, Oxford 19 miles, Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins, Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins, Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 2 ½ miles Adderbury will be reached and after the traffic lights turn right at The Green and follow the road past the hairdressers and café. The property will be found then on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
ADDERBURY is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities include a primary school, hotel, village shop and four public houses offering good food and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village has a good community spirit and offers many clubs ranging from babies and toddlers clubs, Brownies, Scouts, photography, gardening, WI, bowls, golf, cricket, tennis and squash. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A terraced cottage in the heart of West Adderbury requiring full renovation.
* Occupying a lovely position within the conservation area.
* Sitting room with window to front, brick fireplace and Elm floorboards.
* Kitchen/dining room with two windows to the rear and door to a utility with water connected, Belfast sink and window.
* Cellar with vented window and exposed stonework.
* Main double bedroom with window to front, door to a built-in wardrobe/cupboard.
* Second bedroom with window to side and original floorboards.
* Currently no bathroom therefore the property is not mortgageable and we can only invite interest from cash buyers.
* Garden to rear with two useful outbuildings.
Water connected. No electricity. Drainage TBC.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"We have been using Anker to let our properties for a few years and have been very happy, they are always quick to reply and helpful. No complaints at all!!"