- Currently let on an AST until April 2022
- Well presented semi detached house
- Three bedrooms with optional fourth
- Pleasant no through road location
- Walking distance of schools and shops
- Very popular well served village
- Ideal for M40 access
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Dining room/office/bedroom
- Off road parking for two/three
A semi detached three bedroom house located in a pleasant no through road in this ever popular and exceptionally well served village
Banbury 3 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 25 miles
M1 (junction 15a) 20 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in an Easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). At the top of Blacklocks Hill turn left toward Northampton and having passed the petrol station turn right at the mini roundabout into Middleton Cheney. Travel along Chacombe Road and turn left into Bull Baulk after approximately 400 yards. Yew Tree Close will be found towards the end of the road on the right. Follow the road and the property will be found ahead of you towards the end of the cul-de-sac and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 2 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40. There are railway stations with lines to London at Kings Sutton and the larger station on the Eastern outskirts of Banbury. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, nursery and pre-school, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and shops, doctor's surgery, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A rare opportunity for investment purchasers to acquire a semi detached three bedroom house in Middleton Cheney which is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy until April 2022.
* A brick built semi detached house located in a pleasant no through road.
* Well presented with modern fittings.
* Extended ground floor accommodation by way of a converted garage to provide an office/dining room or fourth bedroom as required with window to front and door to the rear garden.
* Hall and ground floor cloakroom with a white suite
* Double aspect sitting room with a large window to front and part glazed door to the rear garden.
* Main double bedroom with window to rear and built-in wardrobe.
* Second double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and third single bedroom.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Off road parking on a block paved driveway for two cars plus an additional gravelled area which provides additional space if required.
* Mainly lawned rear garden with a patio.
All mains services are connected.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"They were all brilliant. Really can't find any fault. . Highly recommend Anker to get you through your house sale. Thanks to them I didn't go completely insane!"