- Three bedroomed semi-detached house
- Good location in popular village
- Requires modernisation throughout
- Good plot with large garden
- Ideal family house near school's
- Nearby children's play area
- Driveway parking plus carport
- Modern conservatory added to rear
- Spacious utility room
- Exceptionally well served village
A three bedroomed semi detached house in a highly regarded area within this exceptionally well served village ideal for families and access to the M40.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). At the top of Blacklocks Hill turn left at the roundabout where signposted to Northampton and after approximately ½ mile turn right at the mini roundabout into Chacombe Road which leads into the village. After approximately ¼ mile turn left into Stanwell Drive and at the T-junction bear right and follow the road around to the left and the property can be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Middleton Cheney boasts a vibrant community for all dynamics. One of the largest villages in the South of the county. It has amenities not normally associated with village life. Facilities within the village include a chemist, three churches, vets surgery, library, village store, post office and popular public houses. Hot food takeaways include a Fish & Chip shop and Ming's Chinese. The village hall offers a range of clubs & societies for all ages and there is schooling to cover Kindergarten right the way through to Sixth form education. A greater retail experience is located nearby in Banbury, where you will find all the top High Street outlets and "out of town" retail parks with free parking.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An ideal opportunity for those wishing to purchase a property to improve.
* Three bedroom semi-detached brick built house which dates back to 1963 and is in need of modernisation throughout.
* It occupies a pleasant position in a desirable area within an exceptionally well served village.
* It is within walking distance of primary and secondary schools, facilities in the village including shops, café and library. There is also a children's play area a short walk from the property.
* Porch and hall with storage.
* Sitting room with bay window and sliding doors to the dining room.
* Conservatory constructed 8 years ago with uPVC double glazed windows with fitted blinds, doors to the garden and patio.
* Kitchen with white units and window to rear overlooking the garden.
* Utility room adjoining the kitchen with uPVC double glazed door to the rear garden and personal door to the carport.
* Landing with hatch to part boarded loft space with light connected and partial insulation. We believe that this offers scope for conversion subject to consent where required.
* Two well proportioned double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a third single bedroom.
* Re-fitted bathroom with a seated bath/shower suitable for those with poor mobility, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Partial gas convector heating.
* Off road parking on the driveway and under the carport which has light and power connected.
* Larger than average rear garden comprising of large patio area, lawn with borders, shed and gated rear pedestrian access which takes you onto a lane/footpath that borders Chenderit School.
All mains services are connected. There is no central heating.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Margaret and the Anker Lettings team provide brilliant customer service and professionalism that balances the needs of both tenant and landlord. I have spent decades renting across the UK and my experience with Anker was easily the best. They know their patch, are super efficient but best of all they really care and treat tenants like people and not just numbers. Very highly recommended!!"