- Charming two bedroom cottage
- Grade II Listed
- Present position in lovely village
- Ideal weekend or second home
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Double aspect living room
- Wood burning stove
- Two bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- No rear garden
A charming double fronted Grade II Listed stone semi-detached cottage in a pleasant position within this delightful South Northamptonshire village
Banbury 10 miles
Daventry 10 miles
Northampton 15 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 9 Miles
Banbury railway station 10 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction towards Brackley (A422). At the top of Blacklocks Hill turn left where signposted to Northampton (B4525). Continue for approximately 4 miles and turn left when signposted to Culworth and Thorpe Mandeville. On entering Thorpe Mandeville turn left before the Three Conies pub and follow this road through the village via Lower Thorpe and continue onto Culworth. At the T-junction turn left where signposted to Eydon and before exiting the village turn right again following the sign for Eydon. Travel into the village and continue straight on and follow the road around to the left into the High Street and after approximately 300 yards Blacksmiths Lane will be found as a turning to the left. The property will be found on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
EYDON is a peaceful rural village situated in unspoilt undulating South Northamptonshire countryside. There are many social activities - a pub/restaurant, parish church, village hall with sports field, with the larger neighbouring villages of Woodford Halse and Byfield not far away for everyday needs. The market towns of Daventry and Banbury are nearby for supermarkets and more specialist requirements.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Delightful stone built Grade II Listed semi-detached double fronted cottage.
* Located in a small no through road forming part of this delightful South Northamptonshire village which lies almost equal distance from Banbury and Daventry. Therefore has good access to both M40 and M1 motorways.
* Porch with plumbing for washing machine, window and door to the kitchen.
* Double aspect kitchen/dining room, fitted with a range of base and eye level units, Belfast sink, solid wooden worktops and drainer, integrated fridge, electric cooker point in an attractive recess with wooden lintel over, large exposed beam, window seat, quarry tiled floor, windows to front and rear.
* Double aspect sitting room with fireplace housing a fitted wood burning stove, window seat, door to under stairs cupboard, windows to front and rear.
* Main double bedroom with double aspect to front and rear
* Second single bedroom with built in wardrobe, separate built in airing cupboard and window to front.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panel bath, wash hand basin and WC, large velux window, heated towel rail.
* This property has limited outside space with no rear garden and to the front there is a gravel area which can be used as a seating area or to provide off road parking for 1-2 vehicles.
* All mains services are connected with the exception of gas, heating is by way of electric heaters.
South Northants District Council. Council Tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"We have been using Anker to let our properties for a few years and have been very happy, they are always quick to reply and helpful. No complaints at all!!"