- Recently re-decorated detached family house
- Small no through road
- Easy walking distance to schools
- Exceptionally well served village
- Generous plot size
- Ample off road parking
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Main bedroom suite
- Re-fitted family bathroom
- Large single garage/utility store
A very well presented recently redecorated detached family house located on a small no through road a short walk from schools.
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Continue into Bloxham and on entering the village turn left after a short distance into Chipperfield Park Road. Butler Close will be found as the first on the left and the property will be found after a short distance on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, a beauticians, a hairdressers, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built detached extended family house on the edge of this exceptionally well served and popular village.
* Located in a small no through road adjacent to The Warriner School grounds therefore with easy access to it and within walking distance of primary school and independent secondary school.
* Recently redecorated accommodation on two floors including a porch, hall and ground floor cloakroom.
* Double aspect living space.
* Conservatory to rear.
* Spacious double aspect kitchen/breakfast room with wood effect shaker units incorporating a built-in oven, ceramic hob and extractor, space for fridge and freezer, windows to side and rear, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed door to the conservatory.
* From the hall a door opens to the garage which is currently used as a utility/storage area with power and light connected, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler and although partitioned internally still has the garage door externally and can be fully reinstated as a functional garage if required. This would also make an ideal gym/hobbies room or workshop.
* Main bedroom suite including a large double bedroom with window to front and adjacent shower room fitted with a white suite, heated towel rail, two windows and radiator.
* Two further double bedrooms and a single.
* Re-fitted family bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, window, heated towel rail and radiator.
* Lawned front garden with borders and a block paved driveway providing off road parking space for two/three vehicles.
* Gated side access to a wide storage area ideal for bins etc with a path leading to the rear garden.
* Generous west facing rear garden with patio, lawn and borders.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the garage.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Couldn’t be more impressed with Anker and Partners from start to finish, who we purchased our first house together. Special thanks to Marie who was extremely friendly, helpful, approachable and does an amazing job! Even after the completion Marie was still on hand to assist. Highly recommend! Thank you so very much Sara & Dave"