- Exceptionally spacious family house
- Versatile house ideal for homeworking
- Only one owner since new
- Three storey six bedroom property
- Three bathrooms including luxury en-suite
- Wide plot with extensive parking
- Attractive landscaped garden
- Very popular village for families
- Ideal for motorway and railway
- Schools for all ages
An exceptionally spacious detached three storey six bedroom family house occupying a generous plot with exceptional off road parking and double garage
Banbury 3.25 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). At the top of Blacklocks Hill take the second exit at the roundabout and continue into Middleton Cheney. Travel through the village passing The Green on the left hand side and after a short distance turn left into Waters Lane. Continue for approximately 300 yards and Slade Leas will be found as a turning on the left. The property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
MIDDLETON CHENEY boasts a vibrant community for all dynamics. One of the largest villages in the South of the county. It has amenities not normally associated with village life. Facilities within the village include a chemist, three churches, vets surgery, library, village store, post office and popular public houses. Hot food takeaways include a Fish & Chip shop and Ming's Chinese. The village hall offers a range of clubs & societies for all ages and there is schooling to cover Kindergarten right the way through to Sixth form education. A greater retail experience is located nearby in Banbury, where you will find all the top High Street outlets and "out of town" retail parks with free parking.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached three storey brick built house located in a pleasant and relatively small no through road forming part of this popular and particularly well served village.
* The property has had only two owners since new and is ideal for a family and offers versatility ideal for those wishing to work from home.
* Ground floor cloakroom and utility room.
* Spacious double aspect living room with fireplace, recently fitted gas fire and French doors opening to the deck and rear garden.
* Large separate dining room with a big window to the front.
* Re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with white gloss units and integrated appliances including a built-in double oven and hob, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and separate wine fridge with window to rear overlooking the garden, space for table and chairs and access to the utility which also has re-fitted white gloss units, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, window and door to the rear garden, ceramic tiled floor and wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Spacious main bedroom with window to front and door to a luxury re-fitted en-suite shower room with a large walk-in shower, wash hand basin and WC, window, ceramic tiled floor and fully tiled walls,
* Three further generous bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor.
* Second floor with an additional double bedroom and further single bedroom/office as well as a shower room with a white suite.
* The house occupies a wider than average plot with exceptional off road parking space on the driveway for two cars in front of the double garage as well as a further area on the other side of the house where there is extra garden and more off road parking.
* The rear garden which has been landscaped is generous in size and mature with lovely areas including a large deck, lawn and borders.
All mains services are connected.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band G.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Sold our house with Anker and all went very smoothly. We were really pleased with the service and staff were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended"