- Well presented retirement maisonette
- Small complex in village centre
- Exceptionally well served popular village
- Modern fittings including new kitchen
- Upgraded shower room
- Communal off road parking
- Walking distance to shops and amenities
- Neutral decor throughout
- Communal gardens
- No onward chain
A ground floor retirement maisonette in a relatively small tucked away complex in the heart of this delightful and exceptionally well served village
Banbury town centre 6 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Bicester 12 miles
Oxford 18 miles
Junction 10 (M40 motorway) 8 miles
Banbury railway station 7 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel through Adderbury and continue to Deddington. At the traffic lights continue straight on and after approximately 150 yards turn right into The Grove and the property will be found on the right hand side with communal parking a little further on.
The village of DEDDINGTON offers many amenities including several shops providing for everyday needs, regular Farmer's Market, post office, Health & Community Centres, library, hotels and restaurants, recreation ground, the Church of St Peter and St Paul and the Wesleyan Chapel. Also within the village there is the Church of England primary school plus Deddington falls within the Warriner catchment for secondary education. Further comprehensive facilities can be found in both Oxford and Banbury whilst access to the M40 motorway can be gained at junctions 10 or 11.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very well presented ground floor maisonette.
* Age restricted to those aged over 55 years and over.
* Forming part of a relatively small complex located in the heart of this delightful, exceptionally well served and very popular village between Banbury, Oxford, Chipping Norton and Bicester.
* Excellent range of amenities within the village which are within walking distance.
* Neutral decor and modern fittings throughout complimented by replacement internal doors.
* Large hall with airing cupboard and separate built-in storage/cloaks cupboard and separate shelved cupboard.
* Living room with French doors and window to front.
* Very recently re-fitted kitchen with white gloss units incorporating a built-in oven, hob and extractor, fridge soft close doors, sink, plumbing for washing machine, window to rear overlooking the courtyard.
* Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and window to rear.
* Upgraded shower room with a suite comprising a fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, window, ceramic tiled floor.
* No upward chain.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Heating is electric.
The property is held on a 99 year lease of which 65 years remain. There is a service charge of £994 per annum and a ground rent of £_ per _.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"We arranged three valuations for our property, of which we found Anker's to be the most thorough and professional, and then sold our house speedily after signing up with them. Throughout the sale process Anker's team were quick to respond to queries and liaised with all parties. Marie was particularly proactive and helpful! We would recommend Anker as a good, reliable local estate agent."