- Beautifully presented three bed semi
- Spacious accommodation
- Recently re-fitted contemporary kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Spacious heated conservatory
- Driveway parking for two
- Recently landscaped rear garden
- Views overlooking the green
- Walking distance to amenities
- Popular village ideal for M40
A beautifully presented three bed family home in a cul-de-sac position within this sought after village with driveway and garden
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). At the top of the dual carriageway travel straight over the roundabout into Middleton Cheney. Continue into the village passing The Dolphin public house, continue straight ahead passing the primary school on the left and after a short distance Dands Drive will be found as a turning to the left. Follow the road to the end bearing left and the property will be found after approximately 100 yards on the right. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
MIDDLETON CHENEY boasts a vibrant community for all dynamics. One of the largest villages in the South of the county. It has amenities not normally associated with village life. Facilities within the village include a chemist, three churches, vets surgery, library, village store, post office and popular public houses. Hot food takeaways include a Fish & Chip shop and Ming's Chinese. The village hall offers a range of clubs & societies for all ages and there is schooling to cover Kindergarten right the way through to Sixth form education. A greater retail experience is located nearby in Banbury, where you will find all the top High Street outlets and "out of town" retail parks with free parking.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A beautifully presented semi detached house in Middleton Cheney overlooking a green space.
* Porch with laminate wood effect floor, large hall with double built-in understairs cupboard housing the gas fired combination boiler, laminate wood effect floor and door to the ground floor WC with a white suite and window.
* Modern fittings throughout including a recently re-fitted kitchen/dining room with contemporary grey units, space for range style cooker and a large American fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for table and chairs, door to a built-in cupboard, door to the conservatory.
* Sitting room with bay window to front overlooking the green.
* Spacious conservatory with uPVC double glazed windows and French doors to the garden, laminate wood effect floor, radiator, light connected.
* Main bedroom with a large recess ideal for wardrobes and window to front.
* Second double bedroom with window to rear and third single bedroom with window to front.
* Modern bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, window and tiled floor.
* Driveway providing off road parking space for two vehicles with borders and a path at the side leads via a gate to the rear garden which has recently been landscaped to extend the sandstone patio to full width beyond which there is a raised deck and lawn. It is an attractive well presented outside space ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining. There is also an outside tap.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard off the hall.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"We arranged three valuations for our property, of which we found Anker's to be the most thorough and professional, and then sold our house speedily after signing up with them. Throughout the sale process Anker's team were quick to respond to queries and liaised with all parties. Marie was particularly proactive and helpful! We would recommend Anker as a good, reliable local estate agent."