- An exceptional detached house
- Sought after recently constructed development
- Well situated on the development
- Pleasant no through road
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Garage and extensive driveway parking
- Bloor's house of the year
- Very well lit rooms
- No upward chain
An exceptional detached three bedroom house of the Yarkhill design which won the Bloor Homes House of the Year 2020 located well in a pleasant no through road in this sought after development
Banbury town centre 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed town centre proceed in a northwesterly direction via the Warwick Road (B4100). Follow the Warwick Road as it becomes the A422 and at the traffic lights opposite The Barley Mow public house turn left where signposted to Stratford upon Avon and Drayton (A422). After a short distance take the first turning on the left into Bretch Hill and then take the second turning on the right into George Parish Road. Upon entering the road turn right where it forks continuing until a T-junction is reached at the end. Take the right hand turn and continue following the road right handed and after a short distance the property will be seen on the left by following the numbering system.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very well presented detached house constructed approximately 4 years ago by Bloor Homes.
* This house type, known as The Yarkhill, won Bloor Homes House of the year in 2020 and is an exceptional design ideal for modern living and particularly well lit.
* Located in this desirable development on the northwestern outskirts of the town with adjacent parkland and recreation areas.
* Ideal for families with schools nearby including the highly rated North Oxfordshire Academy within walking distance.
* Hall and ground floor cloakroom.
* Living room with large bay window to front and laminate wood effect floor.
* Open plan kitchen/dining room with cashmere units in a matt finish complimented by brushed nickel handles providing extensive storage wit integrated dishwasher, built-in oven, ceramic hob, space for fridge/freezer, work surfaces with concealed lighting over, French doors and side panels allowing a huge amount of light into the space and opening to the patio and rear garden.
* Utility area with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler and further storage cupboards.
* Landing with window to side, door to deep built-in cupboard and hatch to loft.
* Main bedroom with window to front, triple built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors and door to en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Two further bedrooms with windows to the rear.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Cream uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating via radiators.
* Attractive landscaped rear garden with patio, artificial lawn, raised deck and barbeque area providing a lovely space for al fresco dining.
* Single garage with up and over door, power and light connected, boarded loft, painted floor covering.
* Triple car driveway with gate to the rear garden.
* This property is offered with no upward chain.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the utility.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"We have just sold our house through Ankers - the staff couldn't be more helpful during what is a very stressful situation - thank you to all involved - especially Ellie - great service!"