- Spacious corner plot
- Extended detached bungalow
- Garage and parking
- No through road position
- Well presented throughout
- Three bedrooms
- South facing garden
- Popular village
- Countryside walks nearby
- No onward chain
An extended and well presented three bedroom detached bungalow with a large south facing rear garden offered with no onward chain
Banbury 7 miles
Oxford 15 miles
Chipping Norton 10 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 9 miles
Junction 10 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel through Adderbury and continue to Deddington. At the traffic lights turn right into the Chipping Norton/Hempton Road (B4031) and continue until Hempton is reached. St Johns Way is the first turning on your right, opposite a bus shelter. Once in St Johns Way, take the first right, then follow the road as it bends around to the left and the property will be found at the end of this road on the corner.
The village of Hempton lies within striking distance of the Banbury to Oxford Road (A4260). There is some delightful undulating countryside all around and there are some very well served villages nearby including Bloxham and Deddington.
The nearby village of Deddington lies approximately 1 mile away. Here amenities include shops, a primary school, a church, health centre/doctors, library, public houses/restaurants and it is situated within the catchment area for the Warriner Secondary School at Bloxham.
18 ST. JOHNS WAY, HEMPTON is a very well presented three bedroom detached bungalow that comes to the market with no onward chain. St. Johns Way is a pleasant no through road a stones throw away from stunning countryside walks and a short drive to Deddington village. Within the road itself number 18 occupies a large corner plot with a south facing garden. The bungalow has undergone considerable extension work over the years and now offers a very spacious family friendly property. Those looking for their next family home with good sized garden in a quiet village location will definitely need to view this property.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A three bedroom detached bungalow with a south facing garden, garage and parking, offered with no onward chain.
* Entrance hallway.
* Dual aspect sitting room with window to side.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboard and drawers, ample storage space, a range of fitted appliances, sink unit with tap over, wood effect flooring opening to the dining area, door to utility lobby which has a door to the front aspect, oil fired boiler and plumbing for under counter appliances.
* Door from the kitchen area to the study which has tiled flooring, desk and storage space, door to rear garden.
* Conservatory with half brick walls, central heating installed, very light and airy, space for lounge furniture and dining table and chairs.
* Three bedrooms, two of which are doubles.
* Bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash basin.
* Single garage with two wooden doors, power and light connected.
* Driveway with space for three vehicles.
* The front aspect is mostly laid to lawn with gate to side aspect to the garden. The south facing garden comprises two large patio areas, a raised lawned area with a vast range of shrubs, trees and plants. The garden is relatively private and sun filled.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Oil fired central heating. The oil tank is located in the far right hand corner of the garden.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"We couldn't have had a better experience with Anker. From the initial valuation of our house by James, right through to exchange and completion, the team have been efficient, communicative and friendly. The top of our chain were a nightmare to deal with and Marie had to do a lot of chasing. She did everything she could to speed things along and helped keep us informed (and semi-sane!) throughout the whole process. If only all estate agents were as professional, knowledgeable and honest as Anker."