- Exceptionally well presented house
- Pleasant no through road
- Close to fields and walks
- Large open plan kitchen/diner
- Double aspect living room
- Utility and ground floor cloakroom
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Off road parking for three
- Easily managed corner plot gardens
An exceptionally well presented three bedroom house with spacious extended accommodation in a pleasant no through road in this large well served village on the Oxfordshire/Warwickshire borders
Banbury 11 miles
Shipston-on-Stour 4 miles
Stratford upon Avon 15 miles
Leamington Spa 20 miles
Junction 12 (M40 motorway) 11 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 13 miles
From Banbury proceed in a westerly direction toward Shipston-on-Stour (B4035). After approximately 10 miles Lower Brailes will be reached. Travel into the village along the High Street until Jeffs Close will be found as a turning to the left. Follow the road as it bends to the left and continue straight on until the property can be found on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
LOWER BRAILES is situated in South Warwickshire, close to the North Oxfordshire border. Although in Warwickshire, the postal address for the village of Lower Brailes is Near Banbury, Oxfordshire. Within Lower Brailes and the adjoining village of Upper Brailes there are a variety of shops and stores including a butcher, bakery, general stores and newsagents. In addition there are two public houses, a primary school, a garage and a 13th Century Church together with a Roman Catholic chapel. The local nearby town of Shipston on Stour has a more comprehensive range of facilities.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An exceptionally well presented brick built end terrace house occupying a corner plot toward the end of a no through road.
* Spacious extended accommodation with a practical layout including a ground floor cloakroom and utility room.
* Double aspect living room.
* Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room ideal for modern living with a range of units incorporating a built-in double oven, electric hob and extractor, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor, large dining area, door to the rear garden and a door to the utility room.
* Utility room with plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall units, ceramic tiled floor, oil fired boiler and window.
* Three first floor bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern white suite including a shower over the bath.
* Oil fired central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing,
* Gardens to front, side and rear with a range of timber outbuildings at the back.
* Generous off road parking for at least three vehicles at the side where there is also a plastic oil tank.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The oil fired boiler is located in the utility room.
STRATFORD ON AVON District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Margaret and the Anker Lettings team provide brilliant customer service and professionalism that balances the needs of both tenant and landlord. I have spent decades renting across the UK and my experience with Anker was easily the best. They know their patch, are super efficient but best of all they really care and treat tenants like people and not just numbers. Very highly recommended!!"