- Retirement apartment in a beautiful location
- One bedroom first floor flat
- Mews converted from stable block
- Lovely rural views
- Adjacent to Chacombe Nursing Home
- Allocated parking and car port
- 15 acres of communal ground
- No upward chain
A recently redecorated first floor retirement apartment in a stable block conversion in the grounds of Chacombe House Nursing Home
CHACOMBE is located approximately three miles North East of Banbury. Within the village there is a primary school and public house. Junction 11 of the M40 motorway is conveniently located approximately 3 miles away on the eastern outskirts of Banbury. Also on the Eastern side of Banbury the railway station will be found providing an improved high speed service on the Chiltern Line between Birmingham and London. There are various shops, cafe, Post Office, pharmacy, library, primary and secondary schools in the nearby village of Middleton Cheney just 2 miles away.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A one bedroom first floor retirement apartment in a converted stable block within the grounds of Chacombe Nursing Home.
* Delightful semi rural location with lovely outlooks over countryside.
* Set in approximately 15 acres of well tended communal parkland gardens where residents can, if they wish, enjoy gardening in specific areas.
* Independent living complemented by an adjacent nursing home.
* Communal hall, lift and staircase to the first floor.
* Living room with exposed beam, window to front, semi open plan to the kitchen.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, sink, fridge and freezer, electric cooker point, work surfaces, window to rear with far reaching rural views.
* Double bedroom with window to rear and views over countryside, hatch to loft, deep built-in double wardrobe/airing cupboard, door to en-suite shower room with a white suite comprising large shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Externally there is an allocated parking space and car port and there are additional parking spaces for visitors.
* There are meals available at an additional cost in the nursing home if and when required and there are regular meetings and events available there (Covid restrictions permitting).
* In the lovely grounds residents can, by permission, enjoy gardening in specific areas. Outside The Mews there is a summerhouse ad BBQ area and in the main gardens there is a croquet lawn. There is a monthly service charge of £313. There is a monthly ground rent of £10.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Central heating via radiators centrally run and maintained by Barchester. The cost of the heating is included in the £313 per month service charge.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Excellent service throughout whole house sale process. Every member of staff was polite, friendly and professional. Everything was dealt with efficiently and communication was fantastic. We would definitely highly recommend Anker & Partners. Thank you."