- Spacious well presented detached bungalow
- Desirable location on western outskirts
- End of no through road
- Woodland to side and rear
- Large living room and conservatory
- Kitchen/dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Shower room and separate cloakroom
- Extensive storage
- Garage with electric door
A spacious and very well presented detached bungalow located in a desirable elevated position at the end of a small no through road
Banbury town centre 1.2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Oxford 27 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Shipston-on-Stour 13 miles
From Banbury town centre proceed in a westerly direction via West Bar into the Broughton Road. Continue to the roundabout and then straight on following the Broughton Road toward the ouskirts of the town and turn right into Balmoral Avenue and Dorchester Grove will be found as a turning to the right. The property is the last on the left hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A particularly spacious detached bungalow occupying a pleasant position at the end of a no through road in an elevated spot.
* Large porch and hall with extensive storage.
* Cloakroom with a modern white suite.
* Large living room with stone fireplace, two windows to the side and sliding double glazed patio doors to the conservatory.
* Well proportioned conservatory with double glazed windows and doors opening to the garden, power connected.
* Very well lit double aspect kitchen/dining room with windows to front and side, a range of wood effect units, built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, integrated fridge, bottle rack, work surfaces.
* A generous main double bedroom with window to rear overlooking the garden, built-in wall-to-wall wardrobes.
* Second bedroom with window to front, built-in wardrobe and drawers.
* Shower room with modern white suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, window, radiator, fully tiled walls.
* Block paved driveway off road parking space for at least two cars beyond which an electric up and over door opens to the single garage which has personal door to the hall, Belfast sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and freezer, further door to the side.
* Large frontage with paved terrace, large flower and shrub beds.
* Gates at the side provide access to paths one of which is wide and provides suitable bin storage, outside tap and power point as well as a suitable area for clothes drying and it extends to the rear.
* The rear garden comprises a patio, shaped lawn and attractive well stocked flower and shrub beds and borders, large timber summerhouse with power connected and timber shed, woodland to side and rear.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Fantastic service from Kim, Ellie and Adrianna in the Sales team. I was the purchaser, not the vendor in this transaction - but the help and assistance given by the staff made sure that I received the keys to the property on my desired completion date! Would not hesitate to use Anker & Partners for buying or selling in the future. Thanks again!"