- Impressive four bedroom bungalow
- Rarely available
- Much potential
- Spacious throughout
- Exciting opportunity
- Private rear garden
- Garage and driveway
- No onward chain
- Popular village location
An exciting opportunity to acquire a four bedroom bungalow requiring modernisation with pleasant garden, garage and driveway offered with no onward chain
Banbury 5 miles
Southam 13 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 15 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Southam and Coventry (A422). Continue for approximately 3 miles and turn left where signposted to Mollington. Travel into the village and continue passing the turnings for Chestnut Road and Lower Farm Close. Shortly on the left hand side the property will be seen.
MOLLINGTON Is a charming village with an active community situated in attractive countryside just to the north of Banbury. Village amenities include a village hall, 18th century public house and Point to Point racecourse, while additional day-to-day needs can be met in the nearby village of Cropredy which benefits from a GP's surgery, shop, school and public houses. More extensive shopping and commercial facilities are available within nearby Banbury. The property is well located for state and private schools including St John's Priory School, The Carrdus at Overthorpe, Bloxham School, Tudor Hall School and Winchester House. There are competitive tennis, football, cricket and bowling clubs. Communication links are excellent with a railway station within the town centre and trains to London Marylebone in about 50 minutes and Birmingham New Street in 40 minutes respectively. Easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 11. Birmingham Airport is less than 40 miles away
WHARFDALE is a four bedroom link detached bungalow that offers a wealth of potential to convert into a modern family home. The property offers two off road parking spaces to the front and a front garden which is mostly laid to lawn. Entrance is via a lobby area which has access to the utility room and garage. Entering the main part of the bungalow you have a large entrance hall with bedrooms and bathrooms all accessed from this space and a separate kitchen dining room and steps down into an open plan sitting room with doors opening onto the garden and a door to bedroom four/study. This whole area has scope to modernise, re-configure and extend subject to planning permissions to offer a very spacious open plan modern family living area. The garden is private, over two tiers and is enclosed. This property is offered with no onward chain and would be a superb option for those looking for a quiet village life but also being within easy driving distance of Banbury town and all of its amenities.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A four bedroom link detached bungalow.
* Off road parking for two vehicles and laid lawn to front aspect with access down the side of the property to the rear garden.
* The entrance lobby is spacious with door to garage area and utility room and also the main entrance hall.
* Single garage with up and over door, light and power.
* The utility room has space under counter for white goods and door to the rear garden.
* The main entrance hall to the property has two storage cupboards and doors to all accommodation and is very spacious.
* Three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, integrated appliances.
* Dining area having ample space for dining table and chairs, steps leading down to the main living room area. This has sliding double glazed doors onto the rear garden. This part of the property is very flexible in its use and also offers potential to open and re-configure. Door leading to bedroom four/study having double glazed window overlooking the garden.
* The garden comprises a large patio area. Steps down onto a lawned tier enclosed by a range of shrubs, trees and plants. Mostly laid to lawn. Wooden shed. Oil tank. Side access to the front of the property.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Anker were fantastic through the whole process of buying our first house. Clear communication and very straight forward to deal with."