- Very well presented extended house
- Non-estate four bed semi
- Larger then average plot
- Exceptionally well served popular village
- Ground floor cloakroom and study
- Spacious main reception room
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Large main bedroom
- Off road parking to front
- Large rear garden
A very well presented and extended four bedroom semi detached house occupying a generous plot in this highly regarded and exceptionally well served village
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 60 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 19 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). After approximately 3 miles Bloxham will be reached. Travel into the village and just before Bloxham School is reached turn left immediately before the playing field into Strawberry Terrace. Follow the road around to the right into Brickle Lane and the property will be found on the left hand side after approximately 250 yards.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought-after and well served village with amenities including shops, food outlets, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very well presented semi detached brick built house which we believe dates back to the 1960's.
* Occupying a larger than average plot in a non-estate location within this highly desirable village.
* Within walking distance of schools and daily amenities within the village including the large nearby park.
* This house has been extended and now provides accommodation on three floors ideal for a family complemented by a large rear garden.
* Porch and ground floor cloakroom.
* Ground floor study.
* Double aspect living room with patio doors to the rear garden and large picture window to the front, fireplace with living flame coal effect fire.
* Open plan kitchen/dining room with a range of base and eye level units with plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tumble dryer, space for table and chairs, laminate wood effect floor, space for range cooker, window overlooking the rear garden and door opening to the deck.
* Three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom with a white suite.
* Main second floor bedroom which is a spacious double room well lit by three velux windows.
* Gas central heating via radiators and predominantly uPVC double glazed windows.
* Off road parking on the driveway to the front and an up and over door opening to the former garage now providing storage, the remainder of which has been converted to provide the study.
* The rear garden extends to approximately 65' and comprises a wooden deck, lawn with well stocked mature borders and there is a garden shed.
All mains services are connected. The gas fired combination boiler is located in the undereaves area in bedroom one.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"I used Anker for the sale of my house. They were professional in their approach and kept us informed and updated throughout the whole process. Would highly recommend. John and Dorothy McShane"