- One bedroom stone bungalow
- Well presented individual property
- Unique property with character
- Extensive off road parking
- Small rear garden
- Open kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room with inglenook
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Gas central heating
- No onward chain
A well presented unique single storey dwelling with a character feel
Banbury 4 miles
Chipping Norton 10 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). After approximately 3 miles Bloxham will be reached. Travel through the village passing the church on the left and continue along the A361 over the roundabout and take the second turning on the right where signposted to Tadmarton. Turn immediately left into Colesbourne Road and having followed the road around to the right the property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A charming and unique single storey dwelling in stone.
* Occupying a pleasant position in this highly desirable and well served village.
* Hall with quarry tiled floor and built-in cloaks cupboard.
* Double aspect sitting room with stone fireplace with adjacent gas point, two windows to the front and one to the rear.
* A double aspect kitchen/dining room with ornamental fireplace, wood effect units, built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, space for table and chairs, windows to front and rear, wall mounted gas fired boiler, open access to the sitting room.
* Double aspect bedroom with windows to front and rear and an additional small window to the side, steps up to the en-suite bathroom.
* En-suite bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail and ceramic tiled floor.
* Extensive off road parking on a wide gravelled frontage. The neighbouring cottage to the right has a right of way across part of this in order to park on their property. There is an easily managed relatively small yet fairly private rear garden with a path and raised patio.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Just brilliant, from start to finish. They know what they are doing and work together. From start to finish they are there to support and help. They are true experts in what they do, including helping to progress the sale through. If you are thinking of selling or looking to buy if Ankers are involved it will make the whole thing a lot less stressful."