- Mid terraced three bedroom house
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Garage and parking space
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Living room opening to garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas ch and uPVC windows
- No upward chain
- Level rear garden
A three bedroom terraced house on Hanwell Fields near the end of a no through road
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a northerly direction along the Warwick Road (B4100). Travel to the outskirts of the town and continue straight on at the roundabout adjacent to the Hardwick Estate and then take the next turning right into Dukes Meadow Drive. At the first roundabout turn right into Usher Drive and follow the road until Ribston Close will be found as a turning to the right after a short distance. Continue to the T-junction and turn right and the property will be found tucked away at the end of the road on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
HANWELL FIELDS is a popular development on the Northern side of the town. There is an excellent range of local amenities to include public house, Indian restaurant and other takeaways, hairdresser's, Co-op supermarket and community hall. A bus service runs to and from the town centre. There is a primary school on the development and it is within the catchment area of the highly regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school which is approximately 1 mile away.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built three bedroom terraced house on the northern side of Banbury.
* Located toward the end of a no through road.
* No upward chain.
* Hall and ground floor cloakroom with a white suite.
* Open plan living space with composite marble fireplace, window and French doors opening to the rear garden, door to understairs cupboard.
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of wood effect base and eye level units incorporating a built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for table and chairs, window to front.
* Hatch to loft and door to built-in airing cupboard.
* Main bedroom with window to front, built-in wardrobe and door to en-suite shower room fitted with a suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, extractor.
* Second double bedroom and third single bedroom both with windows to the rear.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, window, radiator.
* Shared vehicular access via an archway to the parking space and single garage which are to be found adjacent to the garden from which there is a gate. The garage which is below a maisonette is leasehold. It is held on a 999 year lease and there are no associated charges.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted Glow Worm boiler is located in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's note I
The gravelled access road and car park is an unadopted private road and maintenance of it is shared between the properties it serves as and when required.
Agent's note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Anker were fantastic through the whole process of buying our first house. Clear communication and very straight forward to deal with."