- One bedroom retirement apartment
- Larger than average living space
- Kitchen with excellent appliances
- Walking distance of town centre
- Neutral decor throughout
- Large double bedroom
- Large bath/wet room
- No onward chain
- Communal laundry lounge and restaurant
- Full time Manager
A larger than average one bedroom first floor retirement apartment in this exceptional complex providing "Assisted Living"
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* One bedroom first floor retirement apartment in this desirable and convenient complex providing "Assisted Living".
* Exceptional range of communal facilities including residents lounge, function room, restaurant, laundry and buggy store.
* Attractive communal garden and off road parking.
* Full time Manager.
* Stairs/lift to the first floor with door to private hall with walk-in storage/airing cupboard.
* Large L-shaped living/dining with two windows and ample space for a study area.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units incorporating a built-in oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, sink and window.
* Large double bedroom with built-in double wardrobe.
* Spacious and practical bath/wet room fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath, accessible walk-in shower area with floor drain, semi recessed wash hand basin, WC, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail/radiator.
* Emergency call system with pull cords in every room linking the apartment to the House Manager or essential switchboard if required 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The property is held on a 125 year lease which commenced in 2008. Service charge £580.09 per month. Ground rent 3435 per annum. Please note that three course meals are available at lunch time in the restaurant at an additional cost of £4.02. Please note that residents must be 60 years or over.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Couldn’t be more impressed with Anker and Partners from start to finish, who we purchased our first house together. Special thanks to Marie who was extremely friendly, helpful, approachable and does an amazing job! Even after the completion Marie was still on hand to assist. Highly recommend! Thank you so very much Sara & Dave"