- Spacious detached house
- Well presented accommodation
- Scope to extend
- Modern fittings
- Double garage and parking
- Attractive west facing garden
- Solar panels which are owned
A spacious well presented detached house with a southwest facing garden and scope to extend
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Oxford 25 miles
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Turn left opposite The Barley Mow pub at the traffic lights into Stratford Road (A422). After a short distance turn left opposite North Oxfordshire Academy into Bretch Hill and take the first turning on the left into Trinity Close and take the first left again and the property will be found as the first house on the left.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A larger than average detached three bedroom house constructed as a "self-build" project in 1971 and extended in 1973 to include the double garage and utility room.
* The well proportioned accommodation includes a ground floor WC/wet room and a modern recently re-fitted first floor family bathroom.
* There is a large hall, sitting room with bay window to front, semi open plan large hall, sitting room with bay window to front, semi open plan to the dining room which has patio doors opening to the rear garden.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with extensive units incorporating a built-in double oven, new ceramic hob, integrated larder fridge and freezer, wine and bottle racks, white ceramic sink with mixer taps, work surfaces and matching breakfast bar, two windows to rear overlooking the garden and ceramic tiled floor.
* Large utility room with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and freezer all of which will be left with appliances fitted, a door opens to the garden and personal door to the garage.
* Large main double bedroom with extensive built-in wardrobes and window to front.
* Second double bedroom with window to rear and fitted double wardrobe.
* Large third single bedroom with window to front.
* Bathroom re-fitted in 2018 with a white suite comprising free standing ball and claw foot roll top bath, semi recessed wash hand basin, WC, bidet, ceramic tiled floor, window, built-in airing cupboard housing the recently installed wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing, cavity wall insulation and solar panels which are owned and benefit from a feeding tariff.
* Off road parking on the driveway with double garage beyond which has light and power connected, water cylinder and solar panels above providing energy for hot water.
* Large frontage including lawn and borders, path to the front door and access via a side gate to the rear garden which faces west and comprises a large split level patio, lawned area with mature well tended borders. There is a plastic tool shed with a range of garden equipment which can be left for a prospective purchaser if required.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the airing cupboard in the bathroom.
Cherwelll District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"A measured and professional service has been received at all times. As a business owner myself and being used to making decisions about working with people I am very happy to wholeheartedly recommend Mr Moore of Anker and Partners, Banbury to others who may require surveys or property management skills."