- Victorian village property
- Three bedrooms
- Immaculately presented
- Heart of village position
- Good sized rear garden
- Views across Bloxham School cricket field
- Spacious accommodation
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Walking distance of daily amenities
- Countryside walks nearby
A beautiful Victorian home with three bedrooms, character features, a large garden and pleasant views located in the highly desirable village of Bloxham
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 60 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 19 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). After approximately 3 miles Bloxham will be reached. On entering the village continue for approximately 400 yards and Strawberry Terrace will be found as a turning on the left before reaching Bloxham school. The property will be found on the left after approximately 150 yards.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought-after and well served village with amenities including shops, food outlets, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
9 STRAWBERRY TERRACE is a beautiful three bedroom Victorian semi detached house located in a popular terrace overlooking Bloxham School cricket field. The accommodation is deceptively spacious having plenty of entertaining space on the ground floor, fair sized bedrooms on the first floor, and a good sized garden. The house offers a wealth of character features throughout with a tasteful blend of modern features including the kitchen and bathroom fittings. Externally the garden is a very good size and offers a peaceful corner of village life whilst still being close to all daily amenities....including being within walking distance of the three village pubs and local shops
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall having stairs to first floor, ample space for coats and boots, understairs storage cupboard, central heating controls, door to sitting room and dining room.
* Good sized sitting room having a feature cast iron fireplace, wooden floors, feature bay window with sash window, window seat and outlook towards the cricket field, picture rails,
* Dining room having space for table and chairs, feature fireplace with decorative tiled surround and wooden mantle, bespoke fitted cabinets, opening to the garden room.
* The garden room has space for lounge furniture, double glazed window to side, uPVC double glazed French doors opening onto the patio with views across the garden.
* Kitchen fitted with a range off white country shaker style units, wooden worktop, attractive Rangemaster cooker with gas hob, tiled splashbacks and extractor hood over, new velux windows, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, sink unit with mixer tap over, windows overlooking the garden, door to utility room.
* Utility room having plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks, underfloor heating controls, door to rear garden, eye level cabinets matching those of the kitchen, underfloor heating.
* Ground floor shower room having fully tiled shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, built-in storage units, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, frosted double glazed window, underfloor heating.
* Recently refurbished family bathroom having WC, wash basin, bespoke shaker style units, eye level cabinet, roll top free standing bath, built-in airing cupboard, double glazed sash window to front, half wall grey subway tiles, ceramic tiled floor.
* Bedroom one is a double having feature fireplace, picture rails, double glazed sash window to front aspect, pleasant views over the cricket field.
* Bedroom two is also a double with double glazed window to rear and vaulted ceiling.
* Bedroom three is a single with double glazed window to rear and built-in wardrobe.
* There is a wealth of natural light pouring in through the ground and first floor.
* The rear garden is primarily laid to lawn with a terraced and gravelled area for entertaining, mature shrubs, plants and borders. There is a workshop/craft room with power and lighting, ideal for a home office.
All mains services are connected. The boiler was replaced in 2018.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Great service right from the valuation through to the completion of the sale. Every member of staff we have dealt with at Anker has been extremely professional & very helpful, always ready to offer advice when needed. We were frequently updated regarding interest, viewings & offers & would have no hesitation using Anker again."